Keepleyland2

9/21 @6:10 Chicago White Sox vs Detroit Tigers

this season is so bad were all pining away for dan schatzeder.

30 years from now someone is going to do a "remember me" post about christin stewart or daniel stumpf and were all going to shudder and huddle in the corner.

I thought it was interesting that Matt Moore is 10th this season in WAR for the Tigers...he and his 10 IP.

38 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

0-0.  It’s like Deliverance. Dueling futilities. 

Not any more. 3-0 ChiSox. 

Only 15 more exciting outs and the Tigers tie the 1996 team for 2nd most losses in franchise history.

These guys of ours try the best they can but in this year the homer it seems so typical that they basically scratched out the two runs they’ve got.  I’m not sure how to look up how many more homeruns visiting teams have at Comerica Park than the Tigers but I assume it’s more. 

Relievers in the Tiger system are really horrible. It baffles me that a team can be so bad for so long at the art of finding guys that can get out 3 or 4 guys out.

The Tigers haven't had a decent bullpen since I can remember.  They have sucked for years now.

21 minutes ago, gmoney said:

I have 60 to 140 for hrs, including Anderson's

That is really shocking. That’s a lot worse than I was expecting.  That’s a combination of the hitters being bad and our pitchers being bad. 

When the top guy has 15 home runs, that's pretty bad, especially with the juiced ball.

I wonder how long it has been where a guy led a team in home runs with less than the 2019 Tigers leader.  I can't imagine it will be over 16 this year.