RedRamage

At Eagles Pre-game chatter

1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

Philadelphia wins. Championship pedigree on display there. Lions only undefeated team in the division. 

Told ya. ?

Philadelphia was lucky. Davonte Adams left with an injury, Rodgers threw an interception to end the game, Jimmy Graham dropped a TD pass on 4th down.

8 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

Philadelphia was lucky. Davonte Adams left with an injury, Rodgers threw an interception to end the game, Jimmy Graham dropped a TD pass on 4th down.

And why in the world did Philly go for 2 after their 4th TD?  They were up 27-20 and an extra point would have forced the Packers to go for 2 to tie?  They didn't get it, so all the Packers needed was an TD and extra point to tie.

9 hours ago, lordstanley said:

Packers lose! Once again the Eagles make stops after a 1st and goal.  3rd down INT in the end zone.

It can't be.  The Eagles suck, the Lions beat them.

2 hours ago, LooseGoose said:

It can't be.  The Eagles suck, the Lions beat them.

Turn arounds like these are nice.  The Pack are always the best team around if you ask a Lions fan...they usually are, but we just beat Philly and Philly just beat the Pack AT HOME.  

I am not one to put too much stock in one game like some people, but for the haters I would be curious the excuse for this?

30 minutes ago, John_Brian_K said:

Turn arounds like these are nice.  The Pack are always the best team around if you ask a Lions fan...they usually are, but we just beat Philly and Philly just beat the Pack AT HOME.  

I am not one to put too much stock in one game like some people, but for the haters I would be curious the excuse for this?

In defense of the Eagles, I believe they were missing Jeffrey and Goedert for the Lions game. 

That said, the Pack got gashed on the ground. They gave up about 50 more yards rushing to the Eagles than the Lions did, and the Lions did not have a great day up front. 

44 minutes ago, Jason_R said:

In defense of the Eagles, I believe they were missing Jeffrey and Goedert for the Lions game. 

That said, the Pack got gashed on the ground. They gave up about 50 more yards rushing to the Eagles than the Lions did, and the Lions did not have a great day up front. 

goedert played and dropped an easy td.

jeffrey did not play against detroit.

1 minute ago, Buddha said:

goedert played and dropped an easy td.

jeffrey did not play against detroit.

That’s right... Goedert was questionable against Detroit and played questionably... no stat line. But had a TD catch last night. 

3 minutes ago, Jason_R said:

That’s right... Goedert was questionable against Detroit and played questionably... no stat line. But had a TD catch last night. 

a lot of the eagles guys against the lions that did play were banged up.  in the grand scheme, good!  anything that helps the lions win is a good thing.

• Thanks 1