Jump to content

RedRamage

At Eagles Pre-game chatter

Recommended Posts

Lions Secondary should get the game ball today... they didn't make it easy for Wentz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, so it was a drop, but a the DB certainly threw his timing off. 

 

Lions survive.........2-0-1 (should be 3-0) and we get sacrificed to the Chiefs next week.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice job defense but it shouldn't have come to that. 2-0-1 but lots of lessons that will hopefully be learned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, this week they just came from ahead to almost lose. A little more progress?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here come see lions are trash and are just lucky posts. 

The lions played well. They won despite Bevell coaching for the Eagles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Keepleyland2 said:

Again that is Fing stupid. 

You don't risk throwing the incomplete pass letting them keep the timeouts. To call it "playing to win" is wrong. It's playing stupid. 

What's funny is, this is the same guy who criticized Stafford for spiking the ball and not letting the clock run out when Stafford was playing to win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, T&P_Fan said:

Here come see lions are trash and are just lucky posts. 

The lions played well. They won despite Bevell coaching for the Eagles. 

You mean as opposed to all your Lions Are Trash posts during the game?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.bd9d880a7f29ab35401673d709811994.png

 

Front page treatment for the Lions...

First time this early in the season in forever, I'd imagine!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kgeorge78 said:

HUGE road win I don't care what anyone Says.  undefeated in 2 road games.

 

 

Yep. Defense held strong at the end, without Slay and Daniels. 

And for as much as I like Bevell’s creativity and skill at protecting Stafford with a moving pocket, there are times when I suspect Patricia is telling him to play it too conservative. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

What's funny is, this is the same guy who criticized Stafford for spiking the ball and not letting the clock run out when Stafford was playing to win. 

You're going to bring up that braindead argument you put forth again, the argument that you kept making up **** that I wasn't saying?.  Of course you disagree, everything the Lions do is perfect in your mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Okay, so it was a drop, but a the DB certainly threw his timing off. 

 

Lions survive.........2-0-1 (should be 3-0) and we get sacrificed to the Chiefs next week.   

K.C. may get some injuries or look past the Lions.  And it's at home, we may get up for this game and surprise some people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

Huge upset beating this NFC juggernaut with their championship pedigree.  

I haven't been all that impressed with Philly this year so far, so yeah - definitely a game that looked like the Lions should've taken. I can understand why the Eagles were favored though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, number20 said:

You mean as opposed to all your Lions Are Trash posts during the game?

No.  Bevell is trash. And Davis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NYLion said:

You're going to bring up that braindead argument you put forth again.  Of course you disagree, everything the Lions do is perfect in your mind.

When did I ever say everything the Lions do is perfect? This whole time I said the Eagles were overrated and they proved it this game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

K.C. may get some injuries or look past the Lions.  And it's at home, we may get up for this game and surprise some people.

Either way.. They are playing with a bit of house money going into the bye. They are in a good spot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

When did I ever say everything the Lions do is perfect? This whole time I said the Eagles were overrated and they proved it this game. 

I never disagreed that the Eagles were overrated fwiw.

I do think the Lions were too conservative on that last drive trying to run out the clock against a team that had 3 timeouts and the two minute warning to work with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Huge upset beating this NFC juggernaut with their championship pedigree.  

If you just had a little faith and listened to me.....😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      96,701
    • Total Posts
      2,927,342
  • Who's Online (See full list)

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...