142017 Urban Meyer   12/1  
142016 Jay Gruden   14/1  
142015 Doug Marrone   16/1  
142012 Mike LaFleur   16/1  
142022 Marvin Lewis   18/1  
142019 Pat Shurmur   18/1  
142018 Doug Pederson   20/1  
142013 Bill Cowher   25/1

I don't see Harbaugh going to Carolina, if he leaves for the NFL my guess is it will be to Dallas if/when Jerry finally cans Garrett.   Harbaugh seems like he'd be the type of hire Jerry would go after.  

6 hours ago, FRM710 said:

He beat MSU?  i wasn't aware they had played.

3-2 against Michigan State for Jim...............one was the year they went 3-9 and another was this year's awful team.  Big Whoop. 

Howard has won games he wasn't supposed to win......Harbaugh hasn't done that in 5 years.     You have to win those games once in a while.  Certainly more than 0 times in 5 years. 

19 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

I don't see Harbaugh going to Carolina, if he leaves for the NFL my guess is it will be to Dallas if/when Jerry finally cans Garrett.   Harbaugh seems like he'd be the type of hire Jerry would go after.  

I can see that.  And although Harbaugh will get serious money wherever he goes, Jerry Jones might offer him a really big Texas-sized payday.

21 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

I'm a little surprised the odds market looks at Jim as that attractive a candidate for a NHL team.

He's probably nicer than Mike Babcock, even if he is as weird and fashion-challenged as Don Cherry.

50 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

I'm a little surprised the odds market looks at Jim as that attractive a candidate for a NHL team.

Why?  He could not win anything in the NHL just as easily as he hasn't won anything at Michigan.

Harbaugh isn't going anywhere. 

Michigan fans need to realize the football team is not elite. It has NEVER been elite it has always been good and occasionally better than good that is reality for UM fans.  Split championship in 97 and the late 40's prior to that iirc.  

He comes to UM when the rival IS one of the elite teams in all of CFB and has been for ten years now.  We will see if Day can keep it going Urban style or if it slows down as Urban's players leave.

Harbaugh has a chance for his 4th 10 win season in five years but yeah, lets fire him. 

On 12/4/2019 at 8:09 PM, Motor City Sonics said:

3-2 against Michigan State for Jim...............one was the year they went 3-9 and another was this year's awful team.  Big Whoop. 

Howard has won games he wasn't supposed to win......Harbaugh hasn't done that in 5 years.     You have to win those games once in a while.  Certainly more than 0 times in 5 years. 

It was tongue in cheek, lighten up.

On 12/8/2019 at 6:13 PM, FRM710 said:

Harbaugh isn't going anywhere. 

Michigan fans need to realize the football team is not elite. It has NEVER been elite it has always been good and occasionally better than good that is reality for UM fans.  Split championship in 97 and the late 40's prior to that iirc.  

He comes to UM when the rival IS one of the elite teams in all of CFB and has been for ten years now.  We will see if Day can keep it going Urban style or if it slows down as Urban's players leave.

Harbaugh has a chance for his 4th 10 win season in five years but yeah, lets fire him. 

Yeah this