Jump to content
Motor City Sonics

Are you done with Harbaugh yet?

Recommended Posts

Harris is a 5* DB from Texas, unlikely he'll come here but it's good to see that Linguist is already putting in the work and that him and Michigan are going after the top guys.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BetMGM Michigan $600 Risk-Free bet

BetMGM Michigan Sports Betting
Michigan online sports betting is now available! Start betting at BetMGM Michigan now and get a $600 risk-free bet bonus at their online sportsbook & casino.

Claim $600 risk-free bet at BetMGM Michigan Now

22 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Harris is a 5* DB from Texas, unlikely he'll come here but it's good to see that Linguist is already putting in the work and that him and Michigan are going after the top guys.  

Very cunning move.  
 

 

 


 

 

 

I know.  I know. It’s going to happen a lot and the joke is going to get old fast.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

Very cunning move.  
 

 

 


 

 

 

I know.  I know. It’s going to happen a lot and the joke is going to get old fast.  

Bite your tongue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2021 at 8:27 PM, Gehringer_2 said:

Michigan signs a new running back coach, #2 RB enters transfer portal (Charbonnet). 1 step forward, 1 step back.

they have donovan edwards coming in.  rb is the one position where michigan has actually recruited very well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tough to see warriner leave, but the staff is young, mostly minorities, and built to recruit.  some fresh blood was needed and recruiting can be about hustle (not just money).

recruiting has been harbaugh's biggest issue of late, so the staff assignments seem to address it.

now....can they coach?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Buddha said:

tough to see warriner leave, but the staff is young, mostly minorities, and built to recruit.  some fresh blood was needed and recruiting can be about hustle (not just money).

recruiting has been harbaugh's biggest issue of late, so the staff assignments seem to address it.

now....can they coach?

Bellamy had  nice year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Michigan Sports Betting Offer

Michigan launched online sports betting and casino apps on Friday, January 22, 2021. We have selected the top Michigan sportsbooks and casinos that offer excellent bonus offers. Terms and conditions apply.

BetRivers Michigan - Get a 100% up to $250 deposit bonus at their online sportsbook & casino.

Click Here to claim $250 deposit bonus at BetRivers Michigan For Signing Up Now

FanDuel Michigan - Get a $1,000 risk-free bet at FanDuel Michigan on your first bet.

Click Here to claim $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at FanDuel Michigan

BetMGM Michigan - Get a $600 risk-free bet at the BetMGM online casino & sportsbook

Click Here to claim $600 risk-free bet at BetMGM Michigan

   


×
×
  • Create New...