belcherboy

The next 5 games are brutal

8 hours ago, Biff Mayhem said:

If you're bothered, that's on you. I am offering hope to those who subject themselves to the fruitless fandom of a team that is never ever going to win a Super Bowl in their lifetimes. They won't. I'd like to be wrong on this but I'm not. You're wasting your time and I am telling you that there is life after the Lions. There is a freedom from the disgust and disappointment.

Seems like you're just being a jerk to be honest, but keep doing your service 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, drownwithyou said:

Seems like you're just being a jerk to be honest, but keep doing your service 

Sometimes the truth hurts and there will always be some true-blue Honolulu Blue fans who don't like being faced with the reality that they will never reach the goal of "being there as a true fan when they finally win".  It ain't going to happen. Sorry if that makes me a jerk but facts are facts and you waste every single second of your life that you think about, talk about or watch the Detroit Lions.

5 hours ago, Biff Mayhem said:

Sometimes the truth hurts and there will always be some true-blue Honolulu Blue fans who don't like being faced with the reality that they will never reach the goal of "being there as a true fan when they finally win".  It ain't going to happen. Sorry if that makes me a jerk but facts are facts and you waste every single second of your life that you think about, talk about or watch the Detroit Lions.

Nah I enjoy watching the games and talking about the Lions with my father, so I don't feel that it is a waste at all.  You're just being an ******* from some weird fandom high horse.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m guessing Biff will come back after Patricia wins our 2nd Super Bowl.   If not, he’s definitely with us after the back to back 3rd and 4th Lombardi’s. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Hongbit said:

I’m guessing Biff will come back after Patricia wins our 2nd Super Bowl.   If not, he’s definitely with us after the back to back 3rd and 4th Lombardi’s. 

There would be many available season tickets then........from those that could die once the Lions won a Super Bowl.

• Haha 1

On 9/26/2019 at 7:35 AM, Biff Mayhem said:

but facts are facts 

True, and nothing you are proposing is a fact, it's just doom and glooming. Why is it your mission to bring those around you down?

• Like 1