Keepleyland2

9/8 @4:07 Detroit Tigers at Oakland Athletics

Norris gave up one hard hit ball for a lead-off double which lead to a run, then was pretty good for the rest of his 3 IP. Meanwhile the Tigers are windmilling away at the plate as usual 7K in 3 innings.

Just for the record I want people to know that my absence from this thread during the game was not due to the beginning of the NFL football season.

I went to see “It Chapter 2.” It’s a bit like a long made-for-TV-movie in terms of obviousness and simple plot devices but it has its moments. If you saw chapter 1 you might as well see this one.  

As for this game it doesn’t look like I missed much. 

Jumping in to make it an even 10.

No interest in this game but ai bet most of us will miss baseball when it's gone...please Front Office TRY to win some next year please.

• Like 2

I've been vested in trying to guess how the Lions will blow their game to the Cardinals.   Forgot all about this.

2 hours ago, Walewander said:

Nice breeze blowing out from home plate today.

The Tigers line-up is like blowing in the wind. Or like spitting in the wind and having it come back and splatter you in the face.

• Thanks 1

They fell just short of six runs today, but they did get six LOBs.  That’s got to count for something, right?