RedRamage

AB released by Raiders

AB is that girl you broke up with when you were 18-25 years old.  She tells you how glad she is that you guys are breaking up.  Yells and screams at you, calls you all sorts of names and insults you.  Then you don't hear from her for 3 months and she calls you, asking how you are, if you want to hang out.  She explodes in a fit of rage when you tell her you're dating someone.  Again with the insults and names.  3 months later, rinse and repeat.  

Lol.   Rosenhaus really thinks anything he says will have an impact.   I’m sure AB will take to Twitter to call him a Jew SOB,  accuse him of stealing his money, and tell him to eat some gummy dicks.

16 hours ago, Hongbit said:

Lol.   Rosenhaus really thinks anything he says will have an impact.   I’m sure AB will take to Twitter to call him a Jew SOB,  accuse him of stealing his money, and tell him to eat some gummy dicks.

Then he will be repentant and how he still wants to play in the NFL and wants Rosenhaus back. He clearly is not right. I really do wonder about that shot to the head he took from Burfict.