RedRamage

AB released by Raiders

Now signed by the Pats.  Not sure what to think about this entire drama known as Antonio Brown (well, I kinda do, but it doesn't matter what I think).  Not eligible to play Sunday night against the Steelers.  Wouldn't that have been a media circus?

I've been a Steelers fan since 1969 - and a die hard I might add.  The teams of the 70s were sure fun to watch.  Jack Lambert, Mel Blount, Mean Joe, Bradshaw, and Lynn Swan.  The emperor (Chuck Noll) as head coach, and a great owner in Art Rooney.  Only 3 coaches in all those years, the current one being Tomlin (the worst of the bunch IMO.)  He was the one who let Antonio become what he is today - a ****ing Diva POS.  Good riddance you self centered ahole (and Bell too).

That said, how will Belichick and Brady handle his antics?  That organization isn't known for putting up with the distractions and selfishness of players like this walking talking ****.  I hope he continues his crap and it costs the Pats the season.