Keepleyland2

8/28 @7:10 Cleveland Indians vs Detroit Tigers

4 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

No matter what happens I don’t see Miggy getting healthier.  

It's been an optimism draining year; each and every time the bat has shown enough life to motivate a positive thought, he has immediately gone back into the tank. 

I was fully ready to jump off of the coach and yell on that drive down the LF line.

The season is winding down. I’m going to miss baseball. I’m even going to miss crappy baseball. Heck. 

I’m often a day late and a dollar short but I just realized that Isaac Parades was born in Hermosillo, Mexico. We will have an honest to God Mexican on this team eventually. Please don’t tell me that he ended up growing up in the Dominican or Venezuela I really want him to be Mexican. 

This Little Caesar’s Quattro pizza with the dolphin sound is either brilliant or creepy as all get out.  Maybe both.  Not sure which.

I’m not sure the Tigers really have a closer.  They just have some bullpen pitchers.  Sometimes they pitch.  Sometimes they throw batting practice. 

1 minute ago, JackPine said:

oh boy, a closer pitching in a non-save situation...

Gardy should know better.   Burned.

2 minutes ago, Casimir said:

I’m not sure the Tigers really have a closer.  They just have some bullpen pitchers.  Sometimes they pitch.  Sometimes they throw batting practice. 

that sounds about right

4 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

Jimenez may be closing but he is no closer. 

I don’t know if I care.  I just don’t want them to sign a guy in his late 30s coming off a good year 

1 minute ago, Casimir said:

Hicks with a couple of nice caught stealings tonight.

Drat, not plural anymore.

I want the Tigers to tie this game and have it go an extra 15 innings past regulation. I don’t want this season to end.  I am enjoying myself immensely.

When I went to the game with Scott on August 5 against the White Sox there might’ve been 5000 people left in the stands in the ninth-inning and we did the wave and we made so much noise we were on the verge rioting. I am disappointed in this crowd tonight. 

13 straight to the Indians, that is hard to do.  I think the Tigers are averaging less than 2 runs a game in those 13 losses.  Brutal.

When I was driving to the radio station tonight I had the Tigers game on for a moment.  Heard JZ's stats vs. Cleveland going into this game.   30IP,  36 ER,  9 home runs, 52 hits,  OPP BA of .380.        

That's horrendous. 

Here's Frank Smith's Double Dutch Bus.

• Thanks 1