Keepleyland2

8/14 @7:10 Seattle Mariners vs Detroit Tigers

2 minutes ago, Charles Liston said:

45 more wins to finish 81 - 81.

We havent had this spirit here since game #69....

1 minute ago, gmoney said:

I am actually in Pittsburgh right now.  Not a bad town.  The roads are a mess but other than that no real complaints.

Tell your driver to miss more potholes.

16 minutes ago, LooseGoose said:

We havent had this spirit here since game #69....

Playing Seattle will make us look better.

Miggy trying to score and getting thrown out by a mile and Soto's wild throw to first base were really our only mistakes. Mistakes that cost you against good teams.

Edwin Jackson is now the undisputed ace of the Detroit Tigers.

5 hours ago, chasfh said:

McCann Sucks just hit a go ahead grand slam here in the eighth. 

931BE3FD-141B-41B3-BF7A-3E120BE02D08.thumb.jpeg.b92784a16c27d1f33aad8b25245f6092.jpeg

ummmm...thats ALL STAR McCann sucks.

1 hour ago, Sports_Freak said:

Playing Seattle will make us look better.

Miggy trying to score and getting thrown out by a mile and Soto's wild throw to first base were really our only mistakes. Mistakes that cost you against good teams.

thank you.  I'm now a better fan.

57 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

The Tigers killed, tonight.

bundy mariners color.jpg

That one took a while to place....

I was thrown off because I thought he was wearing a BatMan bowtie. I hadn't looked at the lapels enough to make the connection  that that was a shirt collar of the era.

2 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

That one took a while to place....

I was thrown off because I thought he was wearing a BatMan bowtie. I hadn't looked at the lapels enough to make the connection  that that was a shirt collar of the era.

Bundy is serving as his own lawyer in this picture. The Bundy Tapes documentary on Netflix earlier this year gave it visibility 40 or so years after the fact.

10 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

miguel runs  into an out at home.

guys on the radio aren't sure if Clark sent him or not.

I was listening to the radio.  It was hard for me to see as well.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gmoney said:

I am actually in Pittsburgh right now.  Not a bad town.  The roads are a mess but other than that no real complaints.

The Pirates are out of town or I would have caught a game.  The field looks beautiful from Mount Washington.  It's right on the river.

Nice area.

2 hours ago, Casimir said:

I was listening to the radio.  It was hard for me to see as well.

From the replay it was still hard to see what Clark was doing, but it also looks like Miguel never looked at him in any case.

2 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

From the replay it was still hard to see what Clark was doing, but it also looks like Miguel never looked at him in any case.

A couple of things about that play. No way do I think Clark sent Cabrera. He could tell there was no way Miggy would even come close to scoring. And he did stop several steps before home plate and let the catcher tag him, he knew he was dead to rights.

If Clark sent him? He should be relieved of his 3rd base duties. If Cabrera ran thru the stop sign (which he has a history of doing) he should be sat down for a game or two. No player is above team rules. Lastly, there were no outs. 1st and 3rd with no outs is better than a man on second with one out. One of the FSD announcers made the comment "Goodrum to second on the throw to the plate, no harm no foul" Huh? It's even more stupid than a typical Rod Allen remark.