ROMAD1

Trump Fatigue

On 11/6/2019 at 5:43 PM, VegasTiger said:

For every boomer you show me who can't work their smart phone, I'll show you a millennial that can't change a flat tire.

If you guys knew how to work a smart phone, you could just uber everywhere and its not your problem. ?

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 9:03 PM, VegasTiger said:

I'd also like to add that I would change places with a millennial in a heartbeat.

Not I.

I am just reaching my prime.

On 11/6/2019 at 9:03 PM, VegasTiger said:

I'd also like to add that I would change places with a millennial in a heartbeat.

No desire to change places, I had too much fun along the way

1 minute ago, smr-nj said:

Yeah, I’m fine with being silvered.

I'd take the youth of a Millennial and combine it with my lifestyle.  I don't want to go through the growing up process again.

On 11/6/2019 at 6:26 PM, Oblong said:

I know how to change a flat tire but I would rather not.  I have roadside assistance provided already so why should I get dirty and deal with the hassle when I can use an app and a guy is here in a half hour and it takes him 5 minutes?  Time is money. There’s some things you outsource.  And if it’s on the road it’s safer.  I’m helping to provide a job for someone.  

Every year we read stories about people getting killed while changing a tire on the highway. It is really dangerous, and I agree in that it is just easier to pay someone to do it when you're on your way to work or on your way home. Not trying to dirty my clothes when my insurance covers someone else changing it.