ROMAD1

Trump Fatigue

3 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

Yes - a lot can and will change in a year news wise.  It would take a dramatic event to unbake a lot of the anti-Trump vote that's set in stone today.

Trump would need a total soul-ectomy

1 hour ago, ROMAD1 said:

Trump would need a total soul-ectomy

are you implying that Trump has a soul?

16 minutes ago, jbhappy said:

are you implying that Trump has a soul?

No, That his current one is broke 

21 hours ago, smr-nj said:

Holy Christ.  

What kind of people are these?

First, it's a tweet by Jim Acosta....so right there is a complete loss of credibility. 

Second, would he like to name this "hospital official"? 

No, of course not. Then he couldn't make it up. 

The photo of Trump and Melania holding the orphan with thumbs up and ape grin smiling at their henchman’s murderous handiwork and I’m supposed to blame Acosta?

“My crowd was bigger than Beto, hey look at the dirty Mexican orphan baby.  Thumbs up!”

“Hey orphan baby, do you have a problem if I pardon Rod Blagjoavitz?”

1 hour ago, stanpapi said:

First, it's a tweet by Jim Acosta....so right there is a complete loss of credibility. 

Second, would he like to name this "hospital official"? 

No, of course not. Then he couldn't make it up. 

Translation: I know it's wrong, I cant defend it, therefore I'll pretend it didnt happen.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/08/09/straight-pride-parade-leader-said-theyre-peaceful-racist-group-roar-laughter/

When Don Grundmann said the quiet part loudly, the Modesto City Council meeting shuddered with laughter.

Grundmann — a failed U.S. Senate candidate whose platform centers on banning immigration, vaccines and same-sex marriage — has been assailed as racist by his opponents in his effort to stage a “straight pride” parade that also looks to celebrate whites as the architects of Western civilization.

To boos and jeers on Wednesday, Grundmann wagged a finger at council member Kristi Ah You for allegedly inflaming tensions. “You pulled the race card to justify attacks against us in that park. When they come, you’re going to turn right around and say we deserved it.”

The crowd behind him hummed.

“We haven’t done anything,” Grundmann said. “We’re a totally peaceful racist group.”

Dozens of people became the #greenshirtguy in a bout of uproarious laughter at Grundmann’s slip of the tongue, which the crowd appeared to read as an inadvertent admission.

Grundmann tried to regain his composure but could not be heard over the noise.

2 hours ago, mtutiger said:

Translation: I know it's wrong, I cant defend it, therefore I'll pretend it didnt happen.

Give me the name of the hospital official and the recording of Trump demonstrating lack of compassion and we'll talk. 

It's been the same thing for 2 & half years. Make **** up, then need to retract it days later. It's old. 

7 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

It's been the same thing for 2 & half years. Make **** up, then need to retract it days later. It's old. 

I agree.  We need a new President.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tiger337 said:

I agree.  We need a new President.  

Totally, I think Stan just needs to figure out the source of the problem.

2 hours ago, stanpapi said:

Give me the name of the hospital official and the recording of Trump demonstrating lack of compassion and we'll talk. 

I dont need a name. It was pretty evident from observation that Trump demonstrated a lack of compassion. 

Being a grinning dip**** with a 2-month old whose parents were murdered by a terrorist. Doesnt get any more obvious.

9 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

So I am clear, is the suggestion that the picture is from a different place and time?

I think he thinks because Trump doesn't like Acosta, it means that Acosta has no credibility.  Its because Trump is his demi-god and he ascribes magic powers to him. 

17 hours ago, stanpapi said:

First, it's a tweet by Jim Acosta....so right there is a complete loss of credibility...

Oh look...

A post by someone with ZERO credibility...

13 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

Totally, I think Stan just needs to figure out the source of the problem.

Whoever that guy is staring at him in the mirror.

Trump's minions advised him that human leaders smile when meeting with victims of tragedies. Trump's problem on this count is that he doesn't know the difference between a genuine smile and a staged smile.

On 8/9/2019 at 9:25 PM, stanpapi said:

I mean come on guys. The photo was obviously staged, Trump would never do something so silly...

On 8/10/2019 at 11:43 AM, ROMAD1 said:

I guess this recess has gone badly for a lot of GOP reps.

I wish my representative would have a town hall.