Jump to content

ROMAD1

Trump Fatigue

Recommended Posts


Green Shirt Guy is freaking awesome, I laughed so hard at that like a dozen times yesterday

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fox has become what Breitbart was leading up to Trump.  That plus Bannon's falling out with the Trump Party explains their audience drop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will never will be fatigued at calling out this lying MF'ing scumbag deuchebag sleazebag corrupt Putin's-dick-sucking ******* puppet racist POS for what he is.

Wait, did I miss anything? I want to be 100% complete. For accuracy's sake, ya know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

I will never will be fatigued at calling out this lying MF'ing scumbag deuchebag sleazebag corrupt Putin's-dick-sucking ******* puppet racist POS for what he is.

Wait, did I miss anything? I want to be 100% complete. For accuracy's sake, ya know?

Good on you.  I am no ways tired as well.  However, you have to admit if the American people get sick of his act, its good for us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

He had the baby brought back to the hospital: Jesus!

 

Holy Christ.  

What kind of people are these?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch some QAnon jabroni take that as proof of the alliance between JFK Jr and Dump

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

However, you have to admit if the American people get sick of his act, its good for us. 

Yes, but it comes with a caveat.  I think a part of the reason we are stuck with him is that there was a significant segment of the country that was sick of the opponent.  Hopefully for the next go around, we can vote for someone rather than vote against someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Casimir said:

Yes, but it comes with a caveat.  I think a part of the reason we are stuck with him is that there was a significant segment of the country that was sick of the opponent.  Hopefully for the next go around, we can vote for someone rather than vote against someone.

Not likely.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ROMAD1 said:

Not likely.  

Agree.  But one can hope, though, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Not likely.  

There will be as many anti-Trump votes in 2020 as there were anti-HIllary votes in 2016.  Probably more.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

There will be as many anti-Trump votes in 2020 as there were anti-HIllary votes in 2016.  Probably more.

exactly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

 

Can't even to begin to describe how appalling this picture is.

Probably doesn't help that I have a baby at home and would find it unthinkable not to be there for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Euphdude said:

There will be as many anti-Trump votes in 2020 as there were anti-HIllary votes in 2016.  Probably more.

I think that might be largely dependent on what's news next October.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I think that might be largely dependent on what's news next October.

Yes - a lot can and will change in a year news wise.  It would take a dramatic event to unbake a lot of the anti-Trump vote that's set in stone today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...