ROMAD1

Trump Fatigue

Green Shirt Guy is freaking awesome, I laughed so hard at that like a dozen times yesterday

• Like 1

Fox has become what Breitbart was leading up to Trump.  That plus Bannon's falling out with the Trump Party explains their audience drop.

I will never will be fatigued at calling out this lying MF'ing scumbag deuchebag sleazebag corrupt Putin's-dick-sucking ******* puppet racist POS for what he is.

Wait, did I miss anything? I want to be 100% complete. For accuracy's sake, ya know?

15 minutes ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

I will never will be fatigued at calling out this lying MF'ing scumbag deuchebag sleazebag corrupt Putin's-dick-sucking ******* puppet racist POS for what he is.

Wait, did I miss anything? I want to be 100% complete. For accuracy's sake, ya know?

Good on you.  I am no ways tired as well.  However, you have to admit if the American people get sick of his act, its good for us. 

35 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

He had the baby brought back to the hospital: Jesus!

Holy Christ.  

What kind of people are these?

Watch some QAnon jabroni take that as proof of the alliance between JFK Jr and Dump

20 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

However, you have to admit if the American people get sick of his act, its good for us. 

Yes, but it comes with a caveat.  I think a part of the reason we are stuck with him is that there was a significant segment of the country that was sick of the opponent.  Hopefully for the next go around, we can vote for someone rather than vote against someone.

4 minutes ago, Casimir said:

Yes, but it comes with a caveat.  I think a part of the reason we are stuck with him is that there was a significant segment of the country that was sick of the opponent.  Hopefully for the next go around, we can vote for someone rather than vote against someone.

Not likely.  

Just now, ROMAD1 said:

Not likely.  

Agree.  But one can hope, though, right?

3 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Not likely.  

There will be as many anti-Trump votes in 2020 as there were anti-HIllary votes in 2016.  Probably more.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

There will be as many anti-Trump votes in 2020 as there were anti-HIllary votes in 2016.  Probably more.

exactly

5 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

Can't even to begin to describe how appalling this picture is.

Probably doesn't help that I have a baby at home and would find it unthinkable not to be there for him.

1 hour ago, Euphdude said:

I think that might be largely dependent on what's news next October.

11 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I think that might be largely dependent on what's news next October.

Yes - a lot can and will change in a year news wise.  It would take a dramatic event to unbake a lot of the anti-Trump vote that's set in stone today.