Keepleyland2

8/8 @7:10 Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers

2 hours ago, LooseGoose said:

Mercer is not gritty.

Suck it.

• Haha 1

"Carl's Jr" Hardy sent to Hens. Sad. Been here a long time. Can't believe he had an option remaining. He'll be back of course...

4 minutes ago, Chili Mac Davis said:

"Carl's Jr" Hardy sent to Hens. Sad. Been here a long time. Can't believe he had an option remaining. He'll be back of course...

How would Blaine's wife feel if Emily stood behind him during his minors stint.  Appreciate the support or jealous of a perceived threat?

1 hour ago, Chili Mac Davis said:

6 of the last 8 batters he has faced have reached. At this point in the season they might start thinking about just giving him the rest of the season off and try to get his elbow to settle down for next yr. He could be more helpful if he were  closer to 100%.

I’m staying with friends and couldn’t torture them and force them to watch this game because I’m a good guest but this is really cool.  Walk off, Demeritte, Curly fries, and Miggy‘s homerun looked exactly like the Miggy of old.  Effortless, both feet seemingly planted on the ground. 

6BB5BC6F-0C45-41DD-8E6B-BD72D474B165.thumb.png.2019ecee262ee8e508ea3b7f9b9cd402.png

7 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

He only hit one homerun with Connecticut but he never stopped making contact. Which is great. It’s exciting he’s been promoted again.  He even hit an inside the park homerun. 

Though I am sure he is a helluva guy, I have to say the name Seaver Whalen is something I roll my eyes at.

No way would I have taken him in the first round of little league draft.

7 hours ago, Chili Mac Davis said:

It is kind of too bad.  He pitched pretty well last season, including some decent starts.  Seems to be having a problem with the gopher ball this season.