Keepleyland2

8/8 @7:10 Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers

3 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

I’m in Burlington Vermont through Sunday then Monday night in Portland Maine. But my schedule doesn’t correspond to when any Tiger team is visiting these two cities. Erie is in Portland tonight but I am not. Guess I’ll have to hang out with hippie girls at a hemp farm or something. Wish me luck. 

Hippie girls, huh? Like Charles Manson girls? Or the Woodstock era hippie girls? Unwashed and don't shave their pits? Organic deodorant doesn't work. Just a heads up, look but don't touch or smell. Heck, don't even get too close. Fleas can jump. Lol

ugh. turned the game on 10 minutes late, and of course the Tigers are already down two runs.

Demerrite cant possibly be good enough offensively to offset what we have seen defensively so far

4 hours ago, Sports_Freak said:

Hippie girls, huh? Like Charles Manson girls? Or the Woodstock era hippie girls? Unwashed and don't shave their pits? Organic deodorant doesn't work. Just a heads up, look but don't touch or smell. Heck, don't even get too close. Fleas can jump. Lol

Contemporary ones. 

Watching these games on TV seems so much more real now after having finally been to a game at Comerica Park.  It’s a bit like playing GTA 5 and going to LA and knowing where you’re at because you can realize, “Hey I did a drug deal with Trevor on that corner.”

4 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

Watching these games on TV seems so much more real now after having finally been to a game at Comerica Park.  It’s a bit like playing GTA 5 and going to LA and knowing where you’re at because you can realize, “Hey I did a drug deal with Trevor on that corner.”

I had that experience at a conference in Miami 15-16 years ago. "This is just like Vice City!"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jbhappy said:

Jones's wrist isn't broken.

Boyd gives up another HR, so we're tied at 5. sigh

Avila should have dealt him for the 7 future all stars he was offered.

that's about as off as we've seen Boyd this year. Couldn't get most of his breaking balls anywhere near the plate.

Demeritte going to be a weird case in the OF. Made a great play on the second chance  - would have caught the 1st one if he had just done the same thing.

2 minutes ago, Casimir said:

Thank goodness Matt Hall is back, eh?

Gardy knew we needed multi inning pitchers.

2 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

that's about as off as we've seen Boyd this year. Couldn't get most of his breaking balls anywhere near the plate.

Demeritte going to be a weird case in the OF. Made a great play on the second chance  - would have caught the 1st one if he had just done the same thing.

Another Raburn?  Demeritte doesn’t seem to track the ball so well in the air.

2 minutes ago, 1776 said:

Nick is 2-2 tonight with a HR.

We should have signed him for 5/$75   fire Avila.