IdahoBert

I’m coming to Detroit Aug. 2-5

19 hours ago, cruzer1 said:

For the longest time, I thought Nate Silver was qsilver from our board.

@qsilvr2531

I did too.  Their personalities seemed similar and that was before Nate became famous.  

1 hour ago, Oblong said:

can you do me a favor and like that post instead of agreeing?  

Sent you one too, maybe with an effort we can push you past Royce Clayton.

2 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

I did too.  Their personalities seemed similar and that was before Nate became famous.  

Both Tiger fans.  Both from here, born in same year, both went to Cincinnati.  I remember meeting QSilver, and he either said his name was Nick or Nate, but I think it was Nick.

10 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

Critics argue that Biggs is the Rod Carew of MTS. Racks up a lot of Likes, but they question whether his posts pack much power.

"If I hit that many singles I'd wear a dress" - Mickey Mantle on Pete Rose (allegedly)

54 minutes ago, Oblong said:

"If I hit that many singles I'd wear a dress" - Mickey Mantle on Pete Rose (allegedly)

+1

On 7/30/2019 at 8:35 PM, LooseGoose said:

A few years back my eldest was laid off, single and up for an adventure....and we did something like this only in a compressed time frame.  MI - MA - GA - TX - CA - WA - MI - 19 days and about 8000 miles.   I didn't get in a car for 2 weeks after we got home....lol....One lap of America and my **** was wore out.

I’m on a trip right now. Drove to Williamsport PA, then Hartford, Providence, Cape Cod for two days, Concord NH, Portland, Augusta ME, Moncton, Pugwash NS, Halifax, Charlottetown two days, Fredericton, now Quebec City first of two days. Then Montreal, Ottawa, Sudbury (Saturday night!), Marquette, then home. Sixteen days, 4,500 miles with side trips. It’s a lot, and the last three days will be a slog, but it’s been mostly fun. I’d recommend trying one of these to anyone.

31 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I’m on a trip right now. Drove to Williamsport PA, then Hartford, Providence, Cape Cod for two days, Concord NH, Portland, Augusta ME, Moncton, Pugwash NS, Halifax, Charlottetown two days, Fredericton, now Quebec City first of two days. Then Montreal, Ottawa, Sudbury (Saturday night!), Marquette, then home. Sixteen days, 4,500 miles with side trips. It’s a lot, and the last three days will be a slog, but it’s been mostly fun. I’d recommend trying one of these to anyone.

is there a theme to this?

9 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

is there a theme to this?

Not really, although we have seen four state houses and three province houses, with Quebec the final one in the next couple of hours. That one's next to the hotel, we walked by last night, and my god, that building is super impressive.

1 hour ago, LooseGoose said:

It's the Poutine tour.

Brother, you ain't kiddin'!

Poutine.thumb.JPG.9a98064394dc5c38cfd9e0ac10b5cf7f.JPG

• Like 1