Deleterious

2019 Michigan Football

1 hour ago, Deleterious said:

well somebody had to know and not do anything otherwise the guy couldn't have stayed there as long as he did. Whether the exact responsibility ends up with Bo, or Canham or some faceless administrator we've never heard of, it was someone's job to know and get rid of this guy.

not surprising really.  you knew it was coming at some point.

Bo Knows alright. Can we finally just bury the legacy of Schembechler once and for all, rename Schembechler Hall and move on. I don't want this to be true and find it appalling and disturbing, but when you put people on pedestals as God's, like Michigan has done over the years with Bo, you run the risk of finding out that person has flaws like everyone else, sometimes horrific flaws in their character. Again, I hope this isn't true about Bo or anyone at the university, but as G2 said, someone, somewhere in the athletic department had to know this was happening and did nothing about it.

9 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Bo Knows alright. Can we finally just bury the legacy of Schembechler once and for all, rename Schembechler Hall and move on. I don't want this to be true and find it appalling and disturbing, but when you put people on pedestals as God's, like Michigan has done over the years with Bo, you run the risk of finding out that person has flaws like everyone else, sometimes horrific flaws in their character. Again, I hope this isn't true about Bo or anyone at the university, but as G2 said, someone, somewhere in the athletic department had to know this was happening and did nothing about it.

in Bo's defense, this is one guy saying something in a complaint.  people lie or exaggerate in complaints all the time.

that said, i'm sure Bo knew that this guy was doing the ol reach around a little aggressively and probably thought nothing of it in 1975.  like most folks.  doesnt make it right, but it was a different time.