Deleterious

2019 Michigan Football

2 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

None of the Big Ten teams that I watched had smooth sailing in their first game.   I was initially worried that Harbaugh was being too cute.   McCaffrey has incredible wheels!  He should be on the field. 

PSU...they walked 79-7.  ok

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

The Offensive Strategy is there............it's the fumbles/false starts/drops that are killing them. 

Patterson has talent but he is one of the most overhyped players I can remember at MI. So many mistakes. Your  QB should not be the guy who takes you out of your offensive drives like Shea did in the 1st two - the fake punt bailed him out, but the miss on the wide open play was as bad as the fumble in terms of QB play.

Absolutely **** call there by the ref and then Shea fumbles it. 

Time for Shea to sit now.    

ANNOUNCER - IT IS SHEA'S FAULT...............HE FUMBLED IT !

7 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

Patterson has talent but he is one of the most overhyped players I can remember at MI. So many mistakes. Your  QB should not be the guy who takes you out of your offensive drives like Shea did in the 1st two - the fake punt bailed him out, but the miss on the wide open play was as bad as the fumble in terms of QB play.

Harbaugh’s touted QB development is also highly overrated. 

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

If a Democratic President said Service Academy athletes could go pro, they'd be called weak.   

Not that unprecedented. The Navy let David Robinson go years ago.

2 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

Not that unprecedented. The Navy let David Robinson go years ago.

If there’s an exception for athletes to be released from their commitment to play professionally, there should be an exception for anyone who gets an offer from the private sector. 

1 minute ago, Euphdude said:

If there’s an exception for athletes to be released from their commitment to play professionally, there should be an exception for anyone who gets an offer from the private sector. 

true in one sense, but in another, letting guys go to play pro sports works to the Academies' advantage, they are doing themselves a favor as well the athlete because they have to recruit to get athletes. The Academies don't have to recruit to get their other applicants, they always have more applicants than spaces. 

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

Defensive Hold on a fourth down.    This team is going to get slaughtered in Madison in 2 weeks.   

As I said last week, Michigan is the most overrated team in the country.