Sign in to follow this  
davidsb

2019 National Sports Collectors Convention

This would be fun one of these years.     I'm already committed to something else that weekend. 

On 7/18/2019 at 12:36 PM, davidsb said:

Anyone planning on going this year?  August 1-4.  MotownWebGuy? 

Nope, I will not be at the National this year.  I had the opportunity to attend the All-Star game in Cleveland this year, so that was my big expense for the summer. 

Next year the National will be in Atlantic City, so I'm probably not going to one until 2021 or 2022, when it returns to Chicago and Cleveland.

Kinda bummed because there are a lot of newer baseball HOF players at the show this year that haven't been at the recent Nationals.

17 hours ago, MotownWebGuy said:

Nope, I will not be at the National this year.  I had the opportunity to attend the All-Star game in Cleveland this year, so that was my big expense for the summer. 

Next year the National will be in Atlantic City, so I'm probably not going to one until 2021 or 2022, when it returns to Chicago and Cleveland.

Kinda bummed because there are a lot of newer baseball HOF players at the show this year that haven't been at the recent Nationals.

1987: I went to the all star game in Oakland and the National in San Fran the same week.  Then I started having kids the next fall and have hardly done anything since.  😜  The last National me and jimtiger65 went to together was Atlantic City in 1988.

I always say I'm going and then I never do. Even when it's in Cleveland or Chicago. Too many other priorities that time of year. 

2020 - Atlantic City, NJ - Atlantic City Convention Center

2021 - Chicago, IL - Donald E. Stephens Convention Center

2022 - Cleveland, OH - IX Center

2023 - Chicago, IL - Donald E. Stephens Convention Center