Keepleyland2

7/17 @7:10 Detroit Tigers vs Cleveland Indians

Too many of them are simply out of their depth in the majors. Either that or this organization simply doesn’t know how to get the best out of them. Maybe a little of both.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Too many of them are simply out of their depth in the majors. Either that or this organization simply doesn’t know how to get the best out of them. Maybe a little of both.

I imagine in a couple years after they move on and get coached up we'll see RR, Niko, Beckham and Dixon starting the MidSummer Classic behind Carpy and Reininger.

11 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I think it’s more of the former rather than the latter.  It’s frustrating to see, but that’s just where this team is right now.

16 minutes ago, LooseGoose said:

Do you think he's working out with Miggy?

12 oz curls?

50 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

this is what I was afraid of with him moving to DH. He has so many problems this may or may not be one of them, but maybe he doesn't have  the mentality to prep between innings while the team is in the field. Does anyone know if he is doing anything to stay loose when the Tigers are in the field or does he just sit there and jaw at the HP umpire?

He’s banging Millie in the clubhouse.

8 minutes ago, Casimir said:

I think it’s more of the former rather than the latter.  It’s frustrating to see, but that’s just where this team is right now.

The frustrating part is that it’s by design.

5 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

12 oz curls?

That might build velocity.   

it would really disappoint to see him fail like Rondon.  Great arms but just missing something 

8 hours ago, chasfh said:

The frustrating part is that it’s by design.

Buckled up?  Next season ain't gonna be much better.