Jump to content
chasfh

The 2020 Presidential Race

Recommended Posts

BetMGM Michigan $200 Free Offer - Launching Friday (1/22)

BetMGM Michigan Sports Betting
Michigan online sports betting is launching on Friday, January 22, 2021. Pre-register at BetMGM Sportsbook & Casino and get a free $200 bonus at their online sportsbook & casino with no deposit necessary.

Claim $200 at BetMGM Michigan Now

2 hours ago, The Ronz said:

I said exactly this many posts ago in this very thread. A "shy Trump voter" is someone who tells a pollster that they are voting for Biden but are actually voting for Trump.

Your hallucinations are starting to get pretty graphic...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Incredible.... just incredible 

I used to like Guiliani.  But his credibility in recent years is in the toilet.  I don't know what to think about all this, but hope somebody is seriously looking into it to either definitely disprove or affirm it.  Then take action appropriately.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Melody said:

I used to like Guiliani.  But his credibility in recent years is in the toilet.  I don't know what to think about all this, but hope somebody is seriously looking into it to either definitely disprove or affirm it.  Then take action appropriately.  

it is definitely the same play as 2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

Your hallucinations are starting to get pretty graphic...

I hope I'm wrong. I hope you are right.

I call 'em as I see 'em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Melody said:

I used to like Guiliani.  But his credibility in recent years is in the toilet.  I don't know what to think about all this, but hope somebody is seriously looking into it to either definitely disprove or affirm it.  Then take action appropriately.  

If reporters are refusing to even show up on the byline, it's probably BS. And that should be the default until proven otherwise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A stimulus deal could be something that tightens things up. We are basically less than 14 days away now.  Sundays and mondays before Election Day won’t mean anything.  And even more so this year with all the early voting going on. At some point these polls have to be considered locked in... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, CMRivdog said:

And yet his disciples will swear on a stack of used Gideon Bibles that it is true

 

I understand that is all BS but what I don't understand is why it is never pointed out - after all the ballots found in the garbage can, river, ditch, etc. were votes for President Trump - that is a felony for non-official personnel to open ballots. There is NO way to know how the ballot is marked unless you open it which is a crime. It is unbelievable to me - although I guess it shouldn't be - that Trump and his staff gleefully admit to felonies on live TV and it doesn't draw a remark or comment. I guess the stories are immediately dismissed as false and everyone goes about their day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Ronz said:

I understand that is all BS but what I don't understand is why it is never pointed out - after all the ballots found in the garbage can, river, ditch, etc. were votes for President Trump - that is a felony for non-official personnel to open ballots. There is NO way to know how the ballot is marked unless you open it which is a crime. It is unbelievable to me - although I guess it shouldn't be - that Trump and his staff gleefully admit to felonies on live TV and it doesn't draw a remark or comment. I guess the stories are immediately dismissed as false and everyone goes about their day.

The GOP has actually installed fake ballot boxes in California. I'm sure those ballots will show up in dumpsters, put there by the GOP. Many people put them in the box thinking they were real. So on top of all the illegal activities,  I think it would also be voter suppression. All to create evidence in courts when Trump loses. He needs to lose at the ballot box alone. Trump is the most crooked politician of all time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

If reporters are refusing to even show up on the byline, it's probably BS. And that should be the default until proven otherwise 

 

1 hour ago, ROMAD1 said:

it is definitely the same play as 2016

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Lots of faux outrage from the Trumpers over the 8645.  Get real, punks.

Dave's thread sort of answers the question I asked yesterday about what the district level polling was saying in '16... it appears that it picked of the movement toward Trump before state level polling.

If district level polling is a leading indicator this time around... probably not a good night for the Rs

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

 

I'm tired of the guy" and "I can't handle 4 more years"

That's how it works in the entertainment business too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Michigan Sports Betting Offer

Michigan is launching online sports betting and casino apps on Friday, January 22, 2021. These top Michigan sportsbooks have pre-launch bonus offers. No deposit is required. Terms and conditions apply.

BetRivers Michigan - If you sign up at BetRivers Michigan now, you will receive $50 in free bets to use one their online sportsbook & casino

Click Here to claim $50 at BetRivers Michigan For Signing Up Now

FanDuel Michigan - If you register now before FanDuel launches in January, you will receive $100 to use at their sportsbook app & online casino.

Click Here to claim $100 at FanDuel Michigan For Registering Now

BetMGM Michigan - If you sign up early at BetMGM Michigan before launch, you will receive $200 in free bets to use at their online casino & sportsbook

Click Here to claim $200 at BetRivers Michigan For Signing Up Early

   


×
×
  • Create New...