chasfh

The 2020 Presidential Race

24 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I cut all Trumpers out of my life and haven't looked back. Thankfully, there wasn't a whole lot of them. 

The thing that scares me is ignoring them may not work. Many of the Q people are also survivalists. And they stock up on water, food and....guns and ammo. And they seem quite eager to use their survivalist talents.

17 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Still almost a quarter of a billions in a month.

Yeah, it's definitely still a ton of money....

32 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

The thing that scares me is ignoring them may not work. Many of the Q people are also survivalists. And they stock up on water, food and....guns and ammo. And they seem quite eager to use their survivalist talents.

I'm here to deal with them.  

2 hours ago, mtutiger said:

Look, I don't know that this changes anything just because of how polarized we are.....

But why the **** did he think it was a good idea to go on record with Bob Woodward like this? It's the definition of insanity.

Because he believes he’s bulletproof.

Is he wrong?

8 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

About the last thing I am concerned about are conspiracy theorist survivalists.

They might threaten to sink their own boat

1 hour ago, Oblong said:

The only way Trump wins is if there's a serious suppression of votes or mistakes made in balloting.... if everyone who wants to vote actually votes and gets their votes counted accurately there's no way Trump wins.

When Trump said, “The only way we're going to lose this election is if the election is rigged”, we all know what he really meant. 

need the clip of the refs in Slapshot saying "too much, too soon"

1 hour ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Still almost a quarter of a billions in a month.

That's not bad.  I'd like a month like that.  Heck, I'd even pay the taxes and disclose the documents on it.

This is Ukraine story...shame it came too late in the administration to get all the GOP senators on record of absolving it.

2 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

I guess we'll find out if he really can shoot anybody on 5th ave. He's literally admitting to killing thousands of people.

I have some older relatives that cling to abortion as the reason for not supporting Biden.

I guess this flavor of abortion is a reason to not support Trump.

23 minutes ago, Casimir said:

I have some older relatives that cling to abortion as the reason for not supporting Biden.

I guess this flavor of abortion is a reason to not support Trump.

trumps presidency is an abortion

3 hours ago, smr-nj said:

I’d be more than okay with not holding debates. Honestly, who is on the fence about who they’re voting for?  

Only the networks want them. 

Can them.

I think I agree with this, for the most part.

But on the other hand, maybe it'd be best to interrogate him on live TV?  He can't walk out on a live debate like he can his press conferences, can he?  Give him his shovel, let him keep digging his grave.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Casimir said:

I think I agree with this, for the most part.

But on the other hand, maybe it'd be best to interrogate him on live TV?  He can't walk out on a live debate like he can his press conferences, can he?  Give him his shovel, let him keep digging his grave.

Yes, this. Maybe I’m not giving the one guy enough credit or I’m giving the other guy too much credit, but I can’t envision a scenario in which Biden doesn’t run rings around Trump as Trump keeps shooting himself in the foot over and over.

About the only way out of this specific thing I can think of is to allege that Bob Woodward perpetrated a deep fake audio of Trump.

Well, I mean besides Trump turning the spotlight back on the specter of black people rampaging through the suburbs.