chasfh

The 2020 Presidential Race

Rick Wilson had a picture he retweeted of the new look of the Rose Garden...very amusing.  But a bit filthy.

Anyone on this list is PNG for the Lincoln Party of the future.  Half of them are named Trump anyway.

Wise words from the Lt. Gov of PA. Margins matter more than the color of the county

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ROMAD1 said:

Anyone on this list is PNG for the Lincoln Party of the future.  Half of them are named Trump anyway.

Gypsies, Trumps and Theives

• Haha 2

My neighbor is a diehard Trumper. Fox News, all day, every day. I asked him my standard question..."are you voting for Biden or are you a racist?" LMFAO

Chuck Todd just pointed out the footnote to Mark Warner that Bannon says Don Jr. is the type of person who believes everything on Breitbart.  That is a sick self-own if there ever was one.  Steve K. Bannon...grifter delux.

Just now, ROMAD1 said:

My huge question is whether she'll deliver her speech in English? Would they lose votes if she used her native tongue?

3 hours ago, CMRivdog said:

Gypsies, Trumps and Theives

That’s a great T-shirt.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Should be on the other side of a wall, shouldn’t it?

Wherever Melania gives her speech, I'm going to look for distress signals in the background pleading for help. 

Was told today that the focus on Trump should be his accomplishments rather than his personality.

Uhm....., OK?

On 8/21/2020 at 8:07 AM, mtutiger said:

Joe is going to be fine in the debates - he showed it in his final debate against Bernie, but he's good in a one-on-one setting.

The only real risk I see is Trump getting really personal (ie. something about the family, Hunter specifically) and throwing Biden off his game. He needs to be prepared for the nastiness that he's gonna face.

Joe basically needs to always keep in the front of his mind that when Trump gets nasty and personal, he’s really saying more about himself than about Joe.

This is really going to be the Star Wars Cantina of idiots

If the ratings are bad, or worse than Biden's that will upset him more than 170,000 people dying.

1 minute ago, Oblong said:

If the ratings are bad, or worse than Biden's that will upset him more than 170,000 people dying.

What could they say that would change anyone's mind?  Trump really does care about the rubes and marks?   He has a secret plan to fix the thing he denied was a problem?

1 hour ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

He accomplished a tax cut.

Not for me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

I am kind of curious to hear Tiffany Trump, because I haven't heard her speak before.  I want to see if she's as dumb as the rest of the family.  

1 minute ago, tiger337 said:

I am kind of curious to hear Tiffany Trump, because I haven't heard her speak before.  I want to see if she's as dumb as the rest of the family.  

Is she Marla Maples' daughter?  I thought she was the one who was creeped out by Trump's daddy hands.

1 hour ago, Casimir said:

Was told today that the focus on Trump should be his accomplishments rather than his personality.

Uhm....., OK?

Most presidential "accomplishments" are accomplished by a lot of different people beyond the President and we often don't know how successful these accomplishments are until years later.  I think a president's personality is very important - how he reacts to crises, how he unites people, etc.  He has failed miserably as a leader.