Jump to content
chasfh

The 2020 Presidential Race

Recommended Posts

BetMGM Michigan $200 Free Offer - Launching Friday (1/22)

BetMGM Michigan Sports Betting
Michigan online sports betting is launching on Friday, January 22, 2021. Pre-register at BetMGM Sportsbook & Casino and get a free $200 bonus at their online sportsbook & casino with no deposit necessary.

Claim $200 at BetMGM Michigan Now

1 minute ago, mtutiger said:

Cleanup on Aisle 6

Who remembers "You ain't black" now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's the twitter feed that's going to win over the burbs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ROMAD1 said:

Who remembers "You ain't black" now?

I do. Black people remember it.

You're an old white male. I don't expect you to remember it, or to care based on your previous posts on here.

Go ahead and hit me with "but Trump is worse" so I can agree with that too.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

It was spoken as a fact, not as a statement.

are we really sure Bill Clinton doesn't secretly work for Trump?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 313DetroitCity said:

I do. Black people remember it.

You're an old white male. I don't expect you to remember it, or to care based on your previous posts on here.

Go ahead and hit me with "but Trump is worse" so I can agree with that too.

KoT72n.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So...................?  He's ignoring Minneapolis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The saddest part of all of this..............Trump will still win the White vote in November..........................probably by at least 5-7 %.  After all this, he'll still win the White vote.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pulling out of the WHO..... that seems like a really big deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

The saddest part of all of this..............Trump will still win the White vote in November..........................probably by at least 5-7 %.  After all this, he'll still win the White vote.   

White male vote. I think women of all colors will vote for Biden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pfife said:

Pulling out of the WHO..... that seems like a really big deal.

I can't argue with Trump. They clearly did not  tell any truth about Minneapolis.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SO he announces a bunch of stuff like this that's really controversial, brings back attention to COVID 19, on a day where the news that's happening organically is supposed to be super beneficial to him? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kacie said:

The point of the story is that the POC CNN reporter was arrested while he was completely cooperating and while it was blatantly obvious he was a reporter.  The police lied about what happened.  A white CNN reporter encountered something very similar, was treated politely and wasn't arrested.  This at a protest where people are protesting the murder of an innocent black man by a white police officer.  There aren't two sides to this story.  

That is what you believe should be the real story, and i'd argue it's a much more intriguing story.  But in terms of reporting the news, it is exactly how it should be done.  If you want more of the story, I can confidently say you won't get it without spin on Fox News, but I can assure you you're not getting it that way on CNN either. 

CNN keeps pointing out another white CNN reporter wasn't arrested, that is their spin on it.  I can assure you more than just two CNN reporters are in Minnesota right now.  Odds more we have more than just one minority reporter as well.  That other CNN reporter wasn't right there with Omar, but the white producer with Omar was arrested too.  Omar and his team were the only one arrested because he found himself in a specific situation at a specific moment and someone made a grossly wrong error in judgement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

White male vote. I think women of all colors will vote for Biden.

I think White women will vote for Trump,  not at the same rate as White men (probably about 62-65 %)  but more than 50%.    The minority vote and youth vote need to turn out big...............and they'll probably have to tolerate a lot to vote in Red States since everything will be done to make them not want to vote.    Poll Watchers is a term I have heard..................will those Poll Watchers have guns?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, 313DetroitCity said:

I do. Black people remember it.

You're an old white male. I don't expect you to remember it, or to care based on your previous posts on here.

Go ahead and hit me with "but Trump is worse" so I can agree with that too.

I'm not hitting you with anything.  You ain't worth it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ewsieg said:

That is what you believe should be the real story, and i'd argue it's a much more intriguing story.  But in terms of reporting the news, it is exactly how it should be done.  If you want more of the story, I can confidently say you won't get it without spin on Fox News, but I can assure you you're not getting it that way on CNN either. 

CNN keeps pointing out another white CNN reporter wasn't arrested, that is their spin on it.  I can assure you more than just two CNN reporters are in Minnesota right now.  Odds more we have more than just one minority reporter as well.  That other CNN reporter wasn't right there with Omar, but the white producer with Omar was arrested too.  Omar and his team were the only one arrested because he found himself in a specific situation at a specific moment and someone made a grossly wrong error in judgement.

Yeah, Omar found himself darker than white.   That was the reason and you know it.  

10 Times Family Guy Played The Race Card - YouTube

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, pfife said:

SO he announces a bunch of stuff like this that's really controversial, brings back attention to COVID 19, on a day where the news that's happening organically is supposed to be super beneficial to him? 

Overhead today:

10:00 AM: Trump practicing "SHOOT THE LOOTERS! AND ALL THE DEMS!" statement

10:30 AM: Remaining sane people in WH: "You can't!"

11:00 AM: "I WILL"

11:30 AM: "Help us ObiWan Hicks! You are our only chance! You have to talk him out of it!"

12:00 PM: "If sweetums is good boy today, Hopey will have  treats for you"

12:30 pm: "I DON'T WANNA!"

1:30 PM: "I GONNA SAY 'SHOOT SLEEPY JOE TOO!'"

2:00 pm: "Your making Hopey very unhappy. If you don't stop being a bad boy, Hopey's going back to NY!" 

2:30 PM: "NOT FAIR!"

2:45 PM. "Now, threre, there, Donnie...."

3:00 :PM: "WELL...OK. WHAT ELSE CAN I TALK ABOUT?"

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Yeah, Omar found himself darker than white.   That was the reason and you know it.  

I don't know it.  I would not be surprised, but I don't know it.  He had a full crew with him.  They all had their credentials out.  They did not try and become part of the story.  It's hard to identify another reason but race is an easy difference to point out, but I am not sure that is the reason.   

As CNN is putting it out there that it's the only reason, can they follow up with themselves and answer some basic questions there.  Was Josh Campbell approached by the same police?  Does Josh have an all white crew?  Outside of the obvious bad perception, is there any other evidence that the police walked up to Josh, he identified himself as a CNN reporter, they relayed that to their supervisor, adding he's white of course, only to be told by the supervisor to let him go as they have a black CNN reporter up the road they need to arrest instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I think White women will vote for Trump,  not at the same rate as White men (probably about 62-65 %)  but more than 50%.    The minority vote and youth vote need to turn out big...............and they'll probably have to tolerate a lot to vote in Red States since everything will be done to make them not want to vote.    Poll Watchers is a term I have heard..................will those Poll Watchers have guns?  

52% of white women voted for Trump in 2016. Polls have shown women have turned on Trump so I think he gets less than 50% of the white female vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So he just let China have Hong Kong as punishment for China I guess 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ROMAD1 said:

Who remembers "You ain't black" now?

no one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, pfife said:

So he just let China have Hong Kong as punishment for China I guess 

,"The Dems lost China!" worked for DDE in '52. Maybe the Dems can return the favor and make some points with "The GOP lost what was left of China!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Obama eligible to run as VP?  That'd be a fun way for Biden to dunk on Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Michigan Sports Betting Offer

Michigan is launching online sports betting and casino apps on Friday, January 22, 2021. These top Michigan sportsbooks have pre-launch bonus offers. No deposit is required. Terms and conditions apply.

BetRivers Michigan - If you sign up at BetRivers Michigan now, you will receive $50 in free bets to use one their online sportsbook & casino

Click Here to claim $50 at BetRivers Michigan For Signing Up Now

FanDuel Michigan - If you register now before FanDuel launches in January, you will receive $100 to use at their sportsbook app & online casino.

Click Here to claim $100 at FanDuel Michigan For Registering Now

BetMGM Michigan - If you sign up early at BetMGM Michigan before launch, you will receive $200 in free bets to use at their online casino & sportsbook

Click Here to claim $200 at BetRivers Michigan For Signing Up Early

   


×
×
  • Create New...