Jump to content
chasfh

The 2020 Presidential Race

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, CMRivdog said:

Thread...

 

Read the whole thread

Nice poker analogy, and an interest hypothesis since it suggests that Trump is playing a bit of a long game, which contradicts the opinion of many that he's simply too stupid to plan even one move ahead.

I do believe that one of the reasons they are delaying the transition is so they can destroy evidence and wipe drives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BetRivers Michigan Sports Betting

BetRivers Michigan $50 Launch Offer

Michigan online sports betting is launching in January 2021. Pre-register at BetRivers Sportsbook and get a free $50 bonus at their online sportsbook & casino with no deposit necessary.

Claim $50 at BetRivers Michigan Now

19 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Trump surrounds himself with the biggest losers.  Does he do it on purpose or are those the only people that will work for him?  

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Trump surrounds himself with the biggest losers.  Does he do it on purpose or are those the only people that will work for him?  

These are the folks who kiss up to him. He’s gotten to the point where he (and his sycophants) cannot take any type of criticism or rejection 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fort Worth's Congresswoman, and probably the most Senior Republican in the House yet to wake up and smell the coffee.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Fort Worth's Congresswoman, and probably the most Senior Republican in the House yet to wake up and smell the coffee.....

I doubt Kay is coming to a new realization.  Rather, the fact that Trump lost has freed her to speak her mind more freely.  I wouldn't be terribly surprised to learn that she voted for Biden.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Melody said:

I doubt Kay is coming to a new realization.  Rather, the fact that Trump lost has freed her to speak her mind more freely.  I wouldn't be terribly surprised to learn that she voted for Biden.   

Lol.

”Freed her to speak her mind more freely”??

But won’t say the “C” word. That he should concede. 

So brave. Not.

Sorry, none of this is good enough. The absolute crap that this administration/campaign is attempting is horrifying, and I’m supposed to applaud the wishy-washy comments of a tiny handful of GOP representatives? 

Nope. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

It's a sideshow that is ******* UP THIS WHOLE COUNTRY.   It's not harmless. 

Note that they say “there is no alternative under MI statute.”

So, what if between now and the next election, the states that have a particular party’s control create a new “statute” that would allow it? Don’t think this isn’t already being plotted.

It’s not harmless. None of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

 

They'll have to hurry up, because the results will be certified on Monday. And the PA Legislature gavels out at the end of the day, if I'm not mistaken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

Lol.

”Freed her to speak her mind more freely”??

But won’t say the “C” word. That he should concede. 

So brave. Not.

Sorry, none of this is good enough. The absolute crap that this administration/campaign is attempting is horrifying, and I’m supposed to applaud the wishy-washy comments of a tiny handful of GOP representatives? 

Nope. 

But you don't understand ... she has great concerns about it. 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Melody said:

I doubt Kay is coming to a new realization.  Rather, the fact that Trump lost has freed her to speak her mind more freely.  I wouldn't be terribly surprised to learn that she voted for Biden.   

As far as I'm concerned, there's a pretty big difference between acknowledging reality on background and doing it in public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Motown Bombers said:

Donald Trump got an awful lot of votes from Canada. 

 

When no-one cares about standards of truth about things that matter, pretty soon no-one cares if you check anything, and sooner or later you end up looking like a fool to anyone with eyes to see it. But they keep banking, and pretty successfully, on the blindness of their audience.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Georgia officially certified.

If we go back to having in person political conventions again, you better believe Atlanta will be hosting a convention in 2024. Georgia is the hot new battleground state. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

When no-one cares about standards of truth about things that matter, pretty soon no-one cares if you check anything, and sooner or later you end up looking like a fool to anyone with eyes to see it. But they keep banking, and pretty successfully, on the blindness of their audience.

If you're royalty in one world, why care whether you're a fool in other worlds?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if they overturn the Presidential election doesn’t also imply that all other items on the ballot are invalid? We’re these guys up for re-election a couple of weeks ago? Are they legitimate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Michigan Sports Betting Offer

Michigan is launching online sports betting and casino apps in January 2021. These top Michigan sportsbooks have pre-launch bonus offers. No deposit is required. Terms and conditions apply.

BetRivers Michigan - If you sign up at BetRivers Michigan now, you will receive $50 in free bets to use one their online sportsbook & casino

Click Here to claim $50 at BetRivers Michigan For Signing Up Now

FanDuel Michigan - If you register now before FanDuel launches in January, you will receive $100 to use at their sportsbook app & online casino.

Click Here to claim $100 at FanDuel Michigan For Registering Now

BetMGM Michigan - If you sign up early at BetMGM Michigan before launch, you will receive $200 in free bets to use at their online casino & sportsbook

Click Here to claim $200 at BetRivers Michigan For Signing Up Early

   


×
×
  • Create New...