Keepleyland2

6/15 @6:10 Cleveland Indians vs Detroit Tigers

On a positive note I thought Soto looked ok. Still potential as a back end of rotation guy. And Miggy continues to barrel up balls. Otherwise, yeah, they are a aaaa team, and a bad one at that. If they played in the college world series they would probably lose.

A steal of home is not so much success for the runner as it is a defensive failure. I think Steve Little explained that pretty well. I thought he was really frank for an assistant coach. Not sure Gardy would have been that critical of his own team.

Why do we only see coaches interviewed when the mgr has been thrown out of the game? Would it kill our locker room interview guys to interview a coach once in a while rather than interview the same five or so players every night who a are willing to be interviewed? This would include: Boyd or whoever starts, both catchers, Niko, Greene, and Big Stew. I think I would like to hear more of what this Steve Little guy has to say. I would like to hear Rick Anderson talk about Big Joe for instance.

1 hour ago, stanpapi said:

This is just a really sad team.

So perfect execution of the tank by Avila.

10 hours ago, Chili Mac Davis said:

A steal of home is not so much success for the runner as it is a defensive failure. I think Steve Little explained that pretty well. I thought he was really frank for an assistant coach. Not sure Gardy would have been that critical of his own team.

Why do we only see coaches interviewed when the mgr has been thrown out of the game? Would it kill our locker room interview guys to interview a coach once in a while rather than interview the same five or so players every night who a are willing to be interviewed? This would include: Boyd or whoever starts, both catchers, Niko, Greene, and Big Stew. I think I would like to hear more of what this Steve Little guy has to say. I would like to hear Rick Anderson talk about Big Joe for instance.

Alcantara blamed it on Hicks.  Said it's not his fault if the catcher can't throw out a  basestealer.