kj2018

Greene / Boyd Trade Options

Let me try:

The batter hit 3 hits in tonight's game for the third time this week which makes it now 3 times this week he knocked 3 hits in a single game for nine hits total in a total of three games he knocked that many hits.

• Haha 1

She's not an analyst. She's clearly not a writer. What exactly is it she does? Aside from being a girl on twitter. 

Come on Yoda, she's a girl and is therefore immune from criticism.  She must be protected from the harsh world of men.

1 hour ago, Buddha said:

I thought she wrote for the Athletic?

She also has a part-time gig with BA.  Those are both pay sites though, so I only see her on twitter.    

Shane G gave up 2 hits and 2 ER in a third of an inning this eve. What a nightmare! 

11 hours ago, Lei Pong said:

38 minutes ago, Buddha said:

Come on Yoda, she's a girl and is therefore immune from criticism.  She must be protected from the harsh world of men.

We do kinda smell...and we sometimes scratch ourselves

1 hour ago, Yoda said:

All his base are belong to her.

Maybe she meant bass....if you're playing speed metal a fast bassist is essential

1 hour ago, Casimir said:

This season sucks so much.

It really does. Next season may be a **** season as well. 

Earlier this season I met a neighbor of ours that had moved to NC from Michigan. I struck up an initial conversation with him when I saw a front plate on his vehicle that read, “#1 Tiger Fan” We chatted a while about things, primarily the Tigers. Somewhere around the end of May I noticed the #1 Tiger Fan” plate had been removed. When I saw him a week or so later I asked about the fan plate. He had one response, he just laughed. I totally understood. Better than crying.

19 minutes ago, 1776 said:

It really does. Next season may be a **** season as well. 

Earlier this season I met a neighbor of ours that had moved to NC from Michigan. I struck up an initial conversation with him when I saw a front plate on his vehicle that read, “#1 Tiger Fan” We chatted a while about things, primarily the Tigers. Somewhere around the end of May I noticed the #1 Tiger Fan” plate had been removed. When I saw him a week or so later I asked about the fan plate. He had one response, he just laughed. I totally understood. Better than crying.

Now is the time he should be welding that plate on, not removing it.   Perhaps you should call him and give him some words of advice about fair weather fans and friends?

Does it have the Tigers logo on it? If not he can always claim it means Clemson Tigers. 

23 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Does it have the Tigers logo on it? If not he can always claim it means Clemson Tigers. 

Good point, don’t recall a logo. He could have put an orange Tiger Paw decal in the window and been good to go.

1 minute ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Clemson fans are insufferable.

Discuss

Disagree. 

Discuss

Urban Meyer fans are insufferable.

See, we can all agree on some things.

9 minutes ago, Casimir said:

Urban Meyer fans are insufferable.

Urban Meyer fans are jealous of Clemson’s football success. That’s a no doubter. All OSU fans secretly love Dabo. 

I work with a Clemson grad and work out with another.

If I never hear another thing about Dabo, I would die a happy man.  I understand the program is really successful under him, and fully appreciate beating Bama is epic, but I have zero f***s to give about him.

Not sure what mistake was worse, Avila turning down 3 Hall of Famers for Boyd or me bringing up Clemson in this thread which in turn led to Dabo and Urban talk.  

1 hour ago, LooseGoose said:

Now is the time he should be welding that plate on, not removing it.   Perhaps you should call him and give him some words of advice about fair weather fans and friends?

I can tell you the ole english d is still on the front of my car here in the carolinas

6 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Not sure what mistake was worse, Avila turning down 3 Hall of Famers for Boyd or me bringing up Clemson in this thread which in turn led to Dabo and Urban talk.  

Am I a bad guy for not knowing who Dabo is?

Cmon guys can we keep college football talk in the college sports forum where it belongs.    

This is the thread for ignoring someone’s mental health issues and justifying all the reasons that its ok to behave like jerks towards them.