Keepleyland2

5/22 @7:10 Miami Marlins vs Detroit Tigers

I thought Baltimore would easily be the worst team in the AL this year. I think I was wrong. 

1 minute ago, tigerbomb13 said:

I thought Baltimore would easily be the worst team in the AL this year. I think I was wrong. 

Three game series starting Monday in Baltimore. Can you imagine?

2 minutes ago, RatkoVarda said:

Buck Farmer believes in Tank-A-Thon 2019!

Price just beside himself that Farmer pitched to Rojas' bat speed.

Nick takes a center cut FB for strike one. What on earth is he looking for? But then gets an excuse me single trying to protect the runner. Tigers in business for Miguel.

One of Shep’s favorite sayings (not including “Hall of Famer” — which we hear at least 18x per broadcast):  

“Here’s a look at the shape of things to come”. This, of course, every single time a calendar is flashed on the screen. 

I do believe this game is over. 

1 minute ago, jbhappy said:

baseball is stupid.

This is a bad world. Thanos has the right idea. 

2 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

This is a bad world. Thanos has the right idea. 

Can't be random though...

I'll make the 1/2 selections myself.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

Offense suffered another little Hickup there. 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, theroundsquare said:

Anybody know the song that was the bumper music just now, heading into the top of the 9th?

if you mean on the radio broadcast, "When the World is Running Down, You Make the Best of What's Still Around", Police.

Glad to see the Tigers are continuing the tankathon of 2019.  1-10 with RISP, Josh Harrison ecstatic to get a single, no extra base hits with runners on base, and of course a bullpen implosion.

Tigers got 3 runs, that is a ton for them.

I was listening to Dan and Jim, the Tigers (other than the meaninlgess 2 out in the 9th and down 17 to the A's, which Jim and Dan discounted) have not scored more than 2 runs in an inning in 15 games now.

That is hard to do.  Of course when you don't get many base runners, and then when you do, not many folks have any power, it is hard to get that Earl Weaver Special, let alone a couple of consecutive extra base hits to get more than a run or two.

A’s complete sweep of Indians. A trip to Detroit got them back on track.

1 minute ago, kj2018 said:

Glad to see the Tigers are continuing the tankathon of 2019.  1-10 with RISP, Josh Harrison ecstatic to get a single, no extra base hits with runners on base, and of course a bullpen implosion.

Tigers got 3 runs, that is a ton for them.

I was listening to Dan and Jim, the Tigers (other than the meaninlgess 2 out in the 9th and down 17 to the A's, which Jim and Dan discounted) have not scored more than 2 runs in an inning in 15 games now.

That is hard to do.  Of course when you don't get many base runners, and then when you do, not many folks have any power, it is hard to get that Earl Weaver Special, let alone a couple of consecutive extra base hits to get more than a run or two.

Stay tuned in now BigDaddy you're about to see an explosion.