Keepleyland2

5/18 @4:10 Oakland Athletics vs Detroit Tigers

Guys guys guys guys....

tote bag giveaway

This came up on my Facebook “memories“ today.  Five years ago today. 26-12.  It was Brad‘s first year as Manager and we won the Central with a 90-72 record. I was at a coffee shop boasting about my team to all the losers that were not Tiger fans  

4755245F-94CB-4C98-B635-C6296E098831.thumb.jpeg.519a2fc08c9e644caaa9ac17f29a5d2f.jpeg

This streak must end.   I'm starting game day prep early to work toward that goal.

28 minutes ago, Charles Liston said:

"Line Drive" is not a good name for a pitcher.  Well-earned though.

Like gas can, only a little less pejorative. 

55 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

This came up on my Facebook “memories“ today.  Five years ago today. 26-12.  It was Brad‘s first year as Manager and we won the Central with a 90-72 record. I was at a coffee shop boasting about my team to all the losers that were not Tiger fans  

4755245F-94CB-4C98-B635-C6296E098831.thumb.jpeg.519a2fc08c9e644caaa9ac17f29a5d2f.jpeg

Just want to point out. Every last place team in that photo is now essentially in first.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Keepleyland2 said:

Just want to point out. Every last place team in that photo is now essentially in first.

All the teams in 1st in the AL in 2014 are all in last now too. We seem to have guys coming up who know how to throw the ball, but it would be really nice to have some guys who know how to hit the ball too. 

Tigers been outscored by 37 runs in the 5 games this week.   That's not going to help their pythag. 

42 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Tigers been outscored by 37 runs in the 5 games this week.   That's not going to help their pythag. 

Wait till they score 37 today.

4 hours ago, Charles Liston said:

"Line Drive" is not a good name for a pitcher.  Well-earned though.

It's better than "Chuck and Duck".

Why send Candelario down and keep running Jones out there in CF? How many singles are we going to allow him to turn into triples? And he looks like he doesn't have a clue at the plate. Have mercy on him and end his misery.

9 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Why send Candelario down and keep running Jones out there in CF? How many singles are we going to allow him to turn into triples? And he looks like he doesn't have a clue at the plate. Have mercy on him and end his misery.

Probably because they have hope for Candelario.

I never thought I'd say this.  I hate the 2019 Detroit Tigers.  Horse crap team assembled by horse crap owners and horse crap general manager.  

• Like 1