Jump to content

Keepleyland2

5/14 @7:10 Houston Astros vs Detroit Tigers

Recommended Posts


The 2012 Astros did have JD Martinez and Jose Altuve before they became JD Martinez and Jose Altuve.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tiger337 said:

The 2012 Astros did have JD Martinez and Jose Altuve before they became JD Martinez and Jose Altuve.   

Altuve is only 29?  Seems like he should be older, for some reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Casimir said:

Altuve is only 29?  Seems like he should be older, for some reason.

Fake birth certificate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tiger337 said:

The 2012 Astros did have JD Martinez and Jose Altuve before they became JD Martinez and Jose Altuve.   

He's closer to the ground so gravity doesn't affect and age him as fast as a normal sized human. I'm bummed he's out, I love watching him and Miggy mess with each other at 1st base 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

He's closer to the ground so gravity doesn't affect and age him as fast as a normal sized human. I'm bummed he's out, I love watching him and Miggy mess with each other at 1st base 

and don't forget relativistic effects. The faster you move the more it dilates your time frame.

....come to think of it, no wonder Cabrera is such a wreck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone paid $30 plus feee on stub hub for my tickets tonight.  Damn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Oblong said:

Someone paid $30 plus feee on stub hub for my tickets tonight.  Damn. 

Wow. I mean, I guess the weather is nice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oblong said:

Someone paid $30 plus feee on stub hub for my tickets tonight.  Damn. 

You should not of done that. In one of my time travel adventures Ryan Carpenter pitches a no-hitter in this game. Then frog rain out of the sky.  So I guess it’s six of one and a half-dozen of the other. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Walewander said:

Easy power there for Correa.

Well I'm glad I got home for this...lol.....the Yellowstone trip hit a major snag in Davenport IA.   We're on a 2 week or more pause before resuming the journey.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Castellanos will get a double then Cabrera will single him to third and the Tigers will threaten but not score. You can book it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LooseGoose said:

Well I'm glad I got home for this...lol.....the Yellowstone trip hit a major snag in Davenport IA.   We're on a 2 week or more pause before resuming the journey.

I’m sorry to hear that. That’s a drag. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

Castellanos will get a double then Cabrera will single him to third and the Tigers will threaten but not score. You can book it. 

You forgot Niko.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The first inning was a very good display of the two teams in their current state.  

The Astros saw 28 pitches, fouled a lot off and hit a 3 run bomb.  The Tigers saw about 8 pitches and were out in a hurry.  I know it was only one inning, but it was an excellent example. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The camera crew did a great job of focusing on a guy with the F word on his cap.  I think we’re going to win this game now. My Spidey sense is tingling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...