Jump to content

Keepleyland2

5/12 @2:10 Detroit Tigers at Minnesota Twins

Recommended Posts


Larry Rothschild, stick to being a billionaire like the rest of your family, because you can't play baseball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Keepleyland2 said:

Daniel Norris vs Martin Perez

See what I did there?

I don’t see it.

But I see Norris throwing a mutha of a game today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Or Rusty Kuntz? 

When my first born was first born, her hair had a pretty good tinge of red to it.  A coworker noticed this lack of hair color on myself and my wife and asked, “geez, what happened, did you shoot a rusty load?”.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.ee58bdb98080841318d8c343079d4018.png

If this lineup doesn't scream market correction for Martin Perez, nothing will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Candelario and Castellanos pulling the ball a lot. Worked for Nick just now but his history says he's more productive taking advantage of his power to right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shelton said:

Second deck

Good old Second Deck comments!!

Tigers brought their power sticks this weekend, i believe that is 7 home runs in the past 2 + games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shelton said:

Second deck

We were living in MN when Target opened and after the 1st couple of years everyone was bummed because the ballpark was playing so big, even though it is not a big field. It was classic case of weird weather though. The first year in particular it was like there wasn't a single 70 deg evening for a game that summer before August. Since that bad start it's played pretty average. I think they've reworked the hitter's eye also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ah - there is Nick going to right. Be nice if one of our hitters beside Rodriquez heats up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Shelton said:

Second deck

I expected the second baseman to catch a pop up on that call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

We were living in MN when Target opened and after the 1st couple of years everyone was bummed because the ballpark was playing so big, even though it is not a big field. It was classic case of weird weather though. The first year in particular it was like there wasn't a single 70 deg evening for a game that summer before August. Since that bad start it's played pretty average. I think they've reworked the hitter's eye also.

Wasn’t there a theory about the curing of the concrete and the climate change within the ballpark from it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

Norris at 45 pitches after 4 complete. One hit.

And no Tigers ejected.  Yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Casimir said:

Wasn’t there a theory about the curing of the concrete and the climate change within the ballpark from it?

 yeah - probably because the weather was so cold the concrete wouldn't cure....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gehringer_2 said:

 yeah - probably because the weather was so cold the concrete wouldn't cure....

So it had to thaw before it cured?  And it took three years to do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      96,626
    • Total Posts
      2,908,503
  • Who's Online (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...