Keepleyland2

5/10 @8:10 Detroit Tigers at Minnesota Twins

I don’t think I have what it takes to follow this game any further but I will return when it’s over to complain bitterly about how betrayed I feel, demanding the team be dismantled after less than 25% of the season has been played. 

16 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

I hope Ross has saved his money - he can't be long for the major leagues.

That’s what the Cardinal’s GM said last year when they said good-bye to Ross.

The bottom is starting to fall out.  The SP injuries are really starting to hurt, and the the Lloyd led hitters are an utter debacle.  Nick and Jeimer and Miggy are on pace for a combined 15 home runs.  The leading Tiger hitter is on pace for 15 home runs.  

Trade the assets and get more pieces.  

I’m thinking I might have been a little too optimistic in saying the Tigers might win four of the next 11 games.

4 minutes ago, 1776 said:

I’m thinking I might have been a little too optimistic in saying the Tigers might win four of the next 11 games.

Will they SCORE 4 runs in their next 11 games?

10 hours ago, kdog said:

The Tigers were 2nd in the AL in ERA for awhile...now they are 10th. The offense has been the the worst in the AL all year. We had a fun April for whatever it was worth.

Fret not.  The Walleye are still alive and swimming for the Kelly Cup.  Life is still salvageable.

9 hours ago, 1776 said:

And it’s over...

It was over once Matt Moore was injured.

I hate to say anything good about the Twins but I have to say that Polanco is pretty underrated.  You hear about all the great young shortstops in the league right now but atleast to me I don't seem to hear his name get brought up much but he is really good. 

He is really good so far this year.  We will see if it lasts.  He's still just 25, so there is a chance he really has taken his game to a new level.  

14 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

He is really good so far this year.  We will see if it lasts.  He's still just 25, so there is a chance he really has taken his game to a new level.  

He's better than you think AND he's having a year.