Keepleyland2

5/8 @7:10 Los Angeles Angels vs Detroit Tigers

CLASSIC Ausmus inning.

2 outs, 4-1, leave the starter in way too long and now it’s 7-1.

Finally take him out and get a bonus twist of the knife error which makes it 8-1.

good riddance, you half bearded butt hole.

That’s a really sad looking number of people in the stands. I know it’s not perfect weather and it’s a weekday in early May, but that’s the sort of crowd you see in Cleveland not Detroit. 

Just now, thefunk said:

CLASSIC Ausmus inning.

Finally take him out and get a bonus twist of the knife error which makes it 8-1.

But but Ausmus turned Castellanos into the hitter he is today.

2 minutes ago, thefunk said:

CLASSIC Ausmus inning.

Don’t hold back. Tell us what you really think. 

Damn I take half a game off for a birthday party and the offense explodes...

6 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

Don’t hold back. Tell us what you really think. 

I think I'm going to miss you guys.  Leaving Noon tomorrow for Bert's neighborhood.  I don't think I'm going to be able to watch games for 2 weeks.   

I think a dude just got got hit in the face with that home run. 

Castellanos didn’t give the pat BS answers mediocre beat writers expect, so he’s a jerk for noting the obvious: Gardenhire is more approachable, encouraging, and makes younger players feel better about themselves. Everyone knows Brad is kind of distant in comparison to Gardy but you’re not allowed to say that. I hope there was a hint of irony in Nick’s tone. That would make it even better. 

1 minute ago, Shelton said:

I think a dude just got got hit in the face with that home run. 

He didn't make Detroit fans proud with his fielding effort.

13 minutes ago, LooseGoose said:

I think I'm going to miss you guys.  Leaving Noon tomorrow for Bert's neighborhood.  I don't think I'm going to be able to watch games for 2 weeks.   

Have your people message my people if you’re driving through or something. I’ll have Jarvis take me in the Stark Industries chopper to wherever you may be. 

1 minute ago, IdahoBert said:

Have your people message my people if you’re driving through or something. I’ll have my personal assistant Jarvis take me in the Stark Industries chopper to wherever you may be. 

lol, will do.   Taking my 80 year old mother, my daughter, SiL and 2 grandkids in the motor home to Yellowstone.   West on 80, Back home on 90 and through the UP.   2 weeks with 6 people in that thing should make me more nuts than usual.

15 minutes ago, LooseGoose said:

No games for two weeks...should I envy you or feel sorry for you? 🤔

Safe travels for sure!

1 minute ago, LooseGoose said:

lol, will do.   Taking my 80 year old mother, my daughter, SiL and 2 grandkids in the motor home to Yellowstone.   West on 80, Back home on 90 and through the UP.   2 weeks with 6 people in that thing should make me more nuts than usual.

This is a good time of year to do it. It’ll be a little cool at times in Yellowstone but you’ll miss skeeter season. Which is a good thing to miss. 

11 minutes ago, 1776 said:

No games for two weeks...should I envy you or feel sorry for you? 🤔

Safe travels for sure!

Thanks!

The Tigers are giving LooseGoose quite the send off!

11 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

This is a good time of year to do it. It’ll be a little cool at times in Yellowstone but you’ll miss skeeter season. Which is a good thing to miss. 

I've been checking the weather and the temps are nearly the same as here, within a couple degrees.  Hoping to miss some of the summer crowds.   

Even Jake gets into things...2 Run HR - Tigers 10-2

• Like 1

By the time LG gets back Tigers gone be in first place. 

8 minutes ago, thefunk said:

By the time LG gets back Tigers gone be in first place. 

We will be faced with the dilemma of allowing him to post again if in his absence the team has done extraordinarily well. Will personal loyalty and reason trump senseless superstition? 

2 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

We will be faced with the dilemma of allowing him to post again if in his absence the team has done extraordinarily well. Will personal loyalty and reason trump senseless superstition? 

I'll be able to post here, just not watch the games.   But if they're in 1st ban me, until they're not.

Really nice to see the Tigers bust out tonight.   Interesting that Nicholas and Miggy still have not had that total bust out period.   

One would think it is coming.

This may push the Tigers out of the basement in the AL for runs scored, i was looking at the Indians numbers and they are pretty awful.  They seem to have wasted all of that pitching and young talent