Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, 313DetroitCity said:

The Pistons were pushing to make the playoffs last season, that much is clear. I agree with what you said, I just don't think the front office is going after "names" when they sign career backups who are pushing 40. That is more so chasing leadership and familiarity for a new coaching staff. 

Do you ever criticize the Pistons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Buddha said:

Do you ever criticize the Pistons?

Plenty, and I thought we already had this conversation before. I cited dozens of posts where I criticized them and you ignored it. 

Just because I don't blindly criticize every move or decision doesn't mean I refuse to criticize them at all.

My expectations for this team are pretty realistic every year - 6th seed at best, 9th seed at worst. First round victory if everything goes right. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Deleterious said:

 

I feel like this kind of insane fandom is usually reserved for college sports. But this may just cross over into the threshold of mental health problems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 313DetroitCity said:

Plenty, and I thought we already had this conversation before. I cited dozens of posts where I criticized them and you ignored it. 

Just because I don't blindly criticize every move or decision doesn't mean I refuse to criticize them at all.

My expectations for this team are pretty realistic every year - 6th seed at best, 9th seed at worst. First round victory if everything goes right. 

 

you and del are the yin and yang of this board.  he's going to hate everything and then youre going to come on and say "well acshuallly ..."

its kind of amusing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Buddha said:

you and del are the yin and yang of this board.  he's going to hate everything and then youre going to come on and say "well acshuallly ..."

its kind of amusing.

And you're just hear to hate on me. Very amusing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 313DetroitCity said:

And you're just hear to hate on me. Very amusing.

that's a good one coming from you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, 313DetroitCity said:

And you're just hear to hate on me. Very amusing.

Wait.  Buddha's cheating on me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Buddha said:

Do you ever criticize the Pistons?

Why would you care? Loser fans on message boards whining about their teams is ubiquitous, and it's tedious, ponderous. Why object when someone doesn't engage in that ****?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

It's ponderous, man.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

It's ponderous, man.

youre ponderous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone looking for an afternoon time killer -  NBAtv at 4pm - Game 7 1988 - Pistons/Lakers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LooseGoose said:

For anyone looking for an afternoon time killer -  NBAtv at 4pm - Game 7 1988 - Pistons/Lakers

Not sure I want to see the Pistons getting screwed out of a title. 

*EDIT* That was game 6 the phantom foul wasn't? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Not sure I want to see the Pistons getting screwed out of a title. 

*EDIT* That was game 6 the phantom foul wasn't? 

And in that game 7 with the Pistons down 3 with the ball the fans were on the floor and they got hammered as they attempted to tie it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deleterious said:

 

that's hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Deleterious said:

 

What's crazy is that really outside of GSW none of those top 5 teams have a realistic shot of winning the championship and even including them is a stretch.   Portland is probably going to be a 4th seed at best, same with Miami.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think GSW is a legit contender if Klay comes back in time and is healthy.  Who has a better top 4 than Curry, Thompson, Green, and DLo?  Depth will be a concern.

How would you like to secure the 1st or 2nd seed only to play a healthy GSW in the first round?  Ugly.

Indiana in the bottom is funny.  If Oladipo is healthy I don't think the conference finals are too large of a stretch for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 4:44 PM, Deleterious said:

FWIW, there were reports last week that Beal will not sign an extension with Washington.  So he could be on the move.

 

The Knicks feel like the team to take the Wall contract to get Beal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 10:09 AM, Deleterious said:

No ulterior motive here.

 

Plot twist.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...