Sign in to follow this  
Sydney_Fife

Round 1, Game 3: Bucks @ Pistons

Maybe it's just where the TV mics are located. But LCA seems to have constant music/ sound playing and it seems really loud. That would annoy me.

1 minute ago, Deleterious said:

Maybe it's just where the TV mics are located. But LCA seems to have constant music/ sound playing and it seems really loud. That would annoy me.

It does, and it ruins the game experience.  I’m not overpaying to watch a crappy product and listen to some DJs crappy music. 

Good god, Andre. Nobody was guarding him ave he still turned it over with a bad pass.

Foul on luke kennard for allowing some to elbow you in the chest. 

Another game where Giannis has done very little, and the Pistons are still getting destroyed. 

So many open shots bricked. So many defensive breakdowns. 

Just put this team out of its misery. They need so much to even compete in a series like this. 

Nice game, Andre. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Sydney_Fife said:

Another game where Giannis has done very little, and the Pistons are still getting destroyed. 

Getting destroyed with Griffin playing. The Pistons are a very flawed team in a purgatory cap state. It is what it is. 

7 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

Getting destroyed with Griffin playing. The Pistons are a very flawed team in a purgatory cap state. It is what it is. 

Trade Drummond for whatever you can get. 

• Thanks 1

Getting blown out at home with Blake. You watching this Gores? Blow the ****er up

I watch a ton of basketball. I will never get used to a 3 on 1 fastbreak ending with a three point attempt.

1 minute ago, Sydney_Fife said:

Trade Drummond for whatever you can get. 

It would be just like a win if they could make a dramatic comeback to lose by only 15.

But I’d caution that guys like Bledsoe and Lopez will not play at this level against actual quality NBA players. Easy to look so good against the defensive clowns Jackson and Drummond

1 minute ago, Sydney_Fife said:

I think Milwaukee takes Golden State to 7 games

The Pistons will make any playoff team look good, thus I am leery about judging the Bucks’ long term playoff success based on this series. 

5 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

The Pistons will make any playoff team look good, thus I am leery about judging the Bucks’ long term playoff success based on this series. 

They've been dominant all year, it has little to do with this series over a G League team. They're a legit title contender.

I gotta give it up to Blake Griffin. Guy carried this team into the playoffs. Played hurt. Put everything on the line. 

Get this man some damn help. 

4 minutes ago, Sydney_Fife said:

I gotta give it up to Blake Griffin. Guy carried this team into the playoffs. Played hurt. Put everything on the line. 

Get this man some damn help. 

His effort is the polar opposite of Drummond.