Keepleyland2

4/14 @2:10 Detroit Tigers at Minnesota Twins

9 minutes ago, kj2018 said:

This team is so inept with RISP, and with runners at third and less then two outs.  They have no clue on situational hitting. 

And man, with Hicks batting 4th and Greiner 5th, this linep is brutal.  

Is it that they are clueless on situational hitting? Or could they simply be minor league-level hitters who are routinely dominated by good major league pitching?

9 minutes ago, LooseGoose said:

Tiger wins the Masters.  What a day.

Hooray, old people!

• Thanks 1

That final stretch of the Masters was incredible, and the raw emotion and joy shown by Tiger was pretty cool to see.

Back to the ball game. Zimm reverting to the norm, and this one is most likely over already as Berios is really good, the Tigers cant hit to save their lives and the Tigers lineup is 4A quality.

Just now, kj2018 said:

That final stretch of the Masters was incredible, and the raw emotion and joy shown by Tiger was pretty cool to see.

I'll bet the ratings are record breaking....

6 hours ago, 1776 said:

Got a bad feeling about Zimmermann today. Hope I’m wrong.

One thing - I think Zimm is a fool for pitching in the cold without sleeves. He  may claim he finds it uncomfortable and that he tolerates the cold, but it doesn't change the physiology of cold weather peripheral blood flow.

My god, what just happened? What was that thing Gordon Beckham just did? Not sure I recognize it ...

8 minutes ago, kj2018 said:

Back to the ball game. Zimm reverting to the norm, and this one is most likely over already as Berios is really good, the Tigers cant hit to save their lives and the Tigers lineup is 4A quality.

Beckham says 4A that!

Of course I eat crow the very next inning, nice to see a Home Run and with a guy in scoring position.  

And on an 0-2 count. Berrios finding out that even minor leaguers can take you deep if all you're doing is just throwing it over.

5 minutes ago, Dtrain72 said:

There ya go Zimm, now do your f(&%ing job.

Not so much. He put the 0-2 on a tee right over the plate to allow Garver to hit a double off him.

1 minute ago, chasfh said:

Not so much. He put the 0-2 on a tee right over the plate to allow Garver to hit a double off him.

Aaaand there goes the lead again.

I’ll never understand a pitcher giving up a hit on an 0-2 pitch. Zimmermann is all downhill for 2019.

Zimm not fooling anybody.  With a day off tomorrow i hope Gardenhire has a quick hook st the game does not get out of hand

2 minutes ago, Dtrain72 said:

Lol, still trying to figure which contract is worse, Zimms or Miggys

Unfortunately it's Miggys.