Keepleyland2

4/13 @2:10 Detroit Tigers at Minnesota Twins

Must Win!!    

I always liked Fu Te Ni, it's too bad he couldn't pitch better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Charles Liston said:

I hate Minnesota fans.  They have puny little arms, and they cry easily.

Girl Scouts beat them up and take their money when they don't buy cookies.

• Like 1

The weather still looks iffy according to this morning’s article from the Minneapolis Star-Tribune. I knew that Thor, the son of Oden, now lived in Minneapolis but I had no idea the Mary Tyler Moore statue had been moved to Target Field. 

FCEF6E58-4A99-4633-833B-9D9FD85CFDE9.thumb.png.08e152059a626e431d26a6606bf6949c.png

Michael Pineda, that's a name I haven't heard in awhile.  Didn't realize he was on the Twins. 

7 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

The weather still looks iffy according to this morning’s article from the Minneapolis Star-Tribune. I knew that Thor, the son of Oden, now lived in Minneapolis but I had no idea the Mary Tyler Moore statue had been moved to Target Field. 

FCEF6E58-4A99-4633-833B-9D9FD85CFDE9.thumb.png.08e152059a626e431d26a6606bf6949c.png

I read the whole article.  I like how they think that using the National Guard against the Tigers is going to help them.

• Like 1

Today is the ten year anniversary of the passing of “The Bird.” The year 1976 will always belong to him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Keepleyland2 said:

Too many outdoor games in April ammirite @Casimir?

There’s really no point in postponing this.  They should do the honorable thing and just forfeit.  The result is going to be the same as when they play the do over.

By they way, upper 50s and lower 60s yesterday and today in Toledo.  Detroit can’t be too much different.

1 hour ago, RatkoVarda said:

this juggernaut is back in first place

I have a feeling we should cherish these moments this season.

4131st.thumb.jpg.011981982bc8b33db3eeb31ec5d0ad19.jpg

9 minutes ago, LooseGoose said:

I have a feeling we should cherish these moments this season.

4131st.thumb.jpg.011981982bc8b33db3eeb31ec5d0ad19.jpg

I hate how an arbitrary sequence of letters in the alphabet has Cleveland above Detroit even though they have identical records. Alphabetical order is fake order. 

1 hour ago, Charles Liston said:

I read the whole article.  I like how they think that using the National Guard against the Tigers is going to help them.

The indians too. 

64 counties and three tribal nations. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Casimir said:

There’s really no point in postponing this.  They should do the honorable thing and just forfeit.  The result is going to be the same as when they play the do over.

By they way, upper 50s and lower 60s yesterday and today in Toledo.  Detroit can’t be too much different.

Game is in Minnesota

Also its 80 degrees here at the beach again. IT'S TOO DAMN HOT!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Keepleyland2 said:

Game is in Minnesota

Also its 80 degrees here at the beach again. IT'S TOO DAMN HOT!

It’s a tale of two cities. And in Minneapolis today the high will be 39° and there’s about a 35% chance of snow. 

0790667D-E7A1-46BC-88C6-291CFF41B14E.thumb.jpeg.6c4900bb9cd4d133e3fd1a2af0a0cdad.jpeg

I’m tempted to open Twitter to see if there’s any news about this game and if it will be played. But going into Twitter can be like descending into heck and I don’t know if I’m up to that. 

10 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

I’m tempted to open Twitter to see if there’s any news about this game and if it will be played. But going into Twitter can be like descending into heck and I don’t know if I’m up to that. 

This is what I found. 

A89903DA-1B5A-4469-A374-07554913CD82.jpeg

C0245390-130C-466C-B77A-0403C60DC869.jpeg

CDAA88C1-CE67-4DF3-867F-D1D712EF3CA9.jpeg

13 hours ago, Sports_Freak said:

Girl Scouts beat them up and take their money when they don't buy cookies.

Reason #83 why girls rock

43 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

This is what I found. 

A89903DA-1B5A-4469-A374-07554913CD82.jpeg

C0245390-130C-466C-B77A-0403C60DC869.jpeg

CDAA88C1-CE67-4DF3-867F-D1D712EF3CA9.jpeg

Going into twitter is all about who you allow to be part of your twitter world.  I see no more **** on twitter than any other part of the internet.  Facebook is probably worse because I have some real life friends on facebook who I respect  as people but whose political views I am very much against.  I have very few real life friends on twitter, so I have no trouble blocking someone if they are annoying.  

25 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Going into twitter is all about who you allow to be part of your twitter world.  I see no more **** on twitter than any other part of the internet.  Facebook is probably worse because I have some real life friends on facebook who I respect  as people but whose political views I am very much against.  I have very few real life friends on twitter, so I have no trouble blocking someone if they are annoying.  

I’m just talking about my general feed.  Going in and looking up a specific person in Twitter is the best way of going about this.  

I’m not so much being exposed to people I disagree with on Twitter, but rather people I do agree with who in their tweets are reminding me of how disagreeable the people I disagree with are because that is what they are discussing. 

1 hour ago, kdog said:

D4CuVl6X4AEWIsH.jpg

The depth of this team is amazing, we can run that lineup of death out even with Casty and Niko not available.