Sydney_Fife

Round 1, Game 1: Pistons @ Bucks

1 minute ago, NYLion said:

Both are undesirable scenarios.

Unfortunately, our current team plan left them as the only two viable scenarios.

5 minutes ago, Keepleyland2 said:

Better than being 14th in the lottery

14th would’ve been the smarter move. At least you have a couple lottery balls that might change your franchise. Even better would’ve been to move some players and gather additional picks at the trade deadline and drop down to an even better pick. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Buddha said:

That's exactly what they should do with Giannis.  If you're going to run into the lane throwing elbows and taking Eurosteps, somebody not named Andre Drummond needs to put you on your ***.

Yep. But we grew up in the Bad Boy era. 

Unfortunately, our current team plan left them as the only two viable scenarios.

Pretty much. Lets hope that new management had s new plan.

1 minute ago, NYLion said:

Pretty much. Lets hope that new management had s new plan.

same owner = same plan.

same owner = same plan.

Probably but faint hope is all  I have left as a Pistons fan

New drinking game. Take a shot each time Andre misses a shot within 5 feet of the rim.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deleterious said:

New drinking game. Take a shot each time Andre misses a shot within 5 feet of the rim.

I’d prefer not to die of alcohol poisoning. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Kennard is the one bright spot so far.

I kind of wondered if he would come alive since there is no pressure, no Blake, nothing to lose, and the Pistons are heavy underdogs.  The scoring has to come from somewhere and Kennard had the mindset in high school and college as the alpha male. 

Not sure how I feel about the Pistons getting embarrassed this series.  Part of me welcomes it because I think management and Casey think they have the Pistons on the right track.  The other part of me feels even if they do get embarrassed, it won't matter.  We are going to be in this same exact spot a year from now.  

2 minutes ago, Hart said:

Not sure how I feel about the Pistons getting embarrassed this series.  Part of me welcomes it because I think management and Casey think they have the Pistons on the right track.  The other part of me feels even if they do get embarrassed, it won't matter.  We are going to be in this same exact spot a year from now.  

Have to sit through next season and then they’ll finally have some flexibility. 

Thanks, SVG. 

Just now, Sydney_Fife said:

Have to sit through next season and then they’ll finally have some flexibility. 

Thanks, SVG. 

True.  I don't have a whole lot of confidence a Gores led organization will ever get it done though.  

1 minute ago, Hart said:

True.  I don't have a whole lot of confidence a Gores led organization will ever get it done though.  

They did a nice job at the deadline. Hopefully they can draft a couple decent prospects, bring back Ish, and potentially make a trade or two. Tolliver on the bi-annual exception would be nice too. 

28 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Drink!

14 minutes ago, Sydney_Fife said:

And can we please get rid of these black jerseys? Awful. 

And the awful players wearing them.

Just now, Betrayer said:

Keep jacking up those threes Josh S...uh, I mean Thon Maker. 

The Pistons are still paying Josh Smith to nothing, so in a way he’s still here jacking up bricks.