Sydney_Fife

2019 NBA Playoffs

Jokic played 65 minutes.

Dame played 59 minutes and still went under on his O/U.

Kerr said Durant will not play in game 6.  Warriors are big dogs.  +7 currently.

Maybe we'll have a reversal of last year's Houston/GS series. Last year weren't the Rockets up 3-2 then Paul got hurt and they lost the last two?  

Pulling for Houston tonight.  If they win then we get three game sevens on Sunday.  

I get a good laugh at the people who are counting out the Warriors just because KD went down. These people conveniently forget that they won a Championship (should have been back to back) and had the best regular season in league history before KD.   In other words, fat chance Rockets. 

• Like 1

I didn’t realize how bad the NBA product has become until these last couple of days.   

Man, especially compared to watching the NHL playoffs.  The NBA isn’t even in the same league as the NHL in terms of product attractiveness.   

NBA is complaining about fouls and jacking 3s.  

So funny how shocked the media is that GS won. Really? The team that won 72 games and an NBA championship? Durant just makes it all silly, but they’re still the best team in the league even without him. 

Also D’antoni is just a terrible, terrible coach. Watching (and rooting for) the Rockets (because they aren’t the Warriors) is just painful. Anytime your entire offense consists of dribbling for 18 seconds and then taking a contested step back three, you’re a bad coach. 

If the Pistons took the shots the Rockets took they wouldn’t score 30 pts per game. That talent deserves a better coach.  Imagine what those players could do with open shots that come from ball and player movement. 

the rockets are the boringest team in the league to watch.  thank god theyre gone.

11 hours ago, T&P_Fan said:

I didn’t realize how bad the NBA product has become until these last couple of days.   

Man, especially compared to watching the NHL playoffs.  The NBA isn’t even in the same league as the NHL in terms of product attractiveness.   

NBA is complaining about fouls and jacking 3s.  

This might just be the greatest NHL playoffs ever, TBF.

1 hour ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

This might just be the greatest NHL playoffs ever, TBF.

true, seeing the leafs get knocked out in round one was pretty sweet.

3 hours ago, Buddha said:

the rockets are the boringest team in the league to watch.  thank god theyre gone.

watched the 2nd half, and I thought it was really strange. If the chyron didn't say it was a semi final elimination game I would have thought it was any old game in Nov. Had no playoff feel to it to me. 

Look at the season and playoffs CP3 just had.  Now imagine owing him another $120M over the next 3 seasons.  Yikes.

Denver has one of the youngest playoff teams in the history of the league.  You have to wonder how they will handle a close 4th quarter in a game 7.

good run for philly, however i'm pretty sure they get to this spot without making the tobias harris trade.

down the stretch it was harris and simmons standing around and watching jimmy butler dribble and joel embiid shoot.