Sydney_Fife

2019 NBA Playoffs

Nice win for Philly.  Especially since Embiid, Harris, and Simmons didn't play particularly well.

Chuck was just talking about Kanters feetwork.  Then he said Shaq didn't have good feetwork.  

• Haha 1

Just checking ref assignments...

Houston @ Golden StateScott Foster (#48)

...give me some popcorn.

Foster is the ref Harden had a beef with earlier this year.  I believe Harden was fined for saying Foster should never be allowed to officiate Rockets games again.

I normally don't do player prop bets.  But with Boston taking the paint away from Giannis and him specifically talking about the need for him to kick it out when it happens.  The O/U on his assist total at 5 is looking good.  Might wait and see if it drops to 4.5.

Biz Markie playing at halftime.  What does he play for his second song?

6 hours ago, Deleterious said:

I normally don't do player prop bets.  But with Boston taking the paint away from Giannis and him specifically talking about the need for him to kick it out when it happens.  The O/U on his assist total at 5 is looking good.  Might wait and see if it drops to 4.5.

Calling it now.  I wont win this.

Giannis is sitting on 4 assists to end the third.  Milwaukee is up 20 so he might not play much more.  But this is all on Bledsoe.  In the first half Giannis made a nice pass to Bledsoe for a layup that was so wide open even Andre Drummond would have made it 50% of the time.  Does he take it?  No.  Passes it out for the three from Lopez.

Bledsoe owes me money.

Chris Webber is just terrible. Why is he on during the playoffs? He just tosses words into sentences without regard for their meaning.

Marv corrected him at one point. "converge on him, is what they say". I think Webber just said "barrel down"...pretty sure he meant "bear down", but who knows.

1 minute ago, Betrayer said:

Marv corrected him at one point. "converge on him, is what they say". I think Webber just said "barrel down"...pretty sure he meant "bear down", but who knows.

You know you're bad when Marv corrects you.  

1 hour ago, Deleterious said:

Biz Markie playing at halftime.  What does he play for his second song?

ummm....the vapors.  duh.

12 hours ago, Deleterious said:

And of course the L2M report for the last game had 3 wrong calls favoring GSW in the final 2 minutes.

https://official.nba.com/l2m/L2MReport.html?gameId=0041800221

An interesting rant from Cuban on officials.  You probably have to click the Tweet to see all of his posts.

i hope foster t's up harden and chris paul and kicks them out early and gs wins by 50.

beats watching james harden step back three, throw out his legs, fall on his ***, and the  whine about a foul call.

Houston trying to pass the ball with Harden and Paul out of the game...comical. They just don't know how to play that way. It's one on one or nothing.

Wonder if Harden will come back in with an eye patch. With that beard he's going to look like a pirate.

Just hand the Warriors their rings now and thank the NBA for botching the cap increase so bad that it made the playoffs a waste of time for the past three years. Pretty disappointing knowing that no other team even has a chance at beating them. Watching Denver and Portland flail at each other can be kind of fun in the moment, but it's kind of like watching a couple of Pug's go at it, knowing that there's a Pit Bull around the corner - pointless.

2 hours ago, Betrayer said:

Just hand the Warriors their rings now and thank the NBA for botching the cap increase so bad that it made the playoffs a waste of time for the past three years. Pretty disappointing knowing that no other team even has a chance at beating them. Watching Denver and Portland flail at each other can be kind of fun in the moment, but it's kind of like watching a couple of Pug's go at it, knowing that there's a Pit Bull around the corner - pointless.

thank the player's union.  the nba desperately wanted to smooth out the cap increase and the union refused.

3 hours ago, Buddha said:

thank the player's union.  the nba desperately wanted to smooth out the cap increase and the union refused.

Fair enough.

Those Kawhi stats are just crazy. Wow.

Also, anybody remember that one year when Kyle Lowry was in shape? They could really use some of that right now.

Quadruple overtime. They said it's the first time it's happened in the playoffs since the 50s.