Keepleyland2

3/24 @1:05 Toronto Blue Jays vs Detroit Tigers

I know quite a few of you disliked Mario & Rod, but nights when Shep & Jack Morris are doing games are going to be a great cure for insomnia.    Man, this is dull. 

Lighten up, Shep.   Have some fun.  

13 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I know quite a few of you disliked Mario & Rod, but nights when Shep & Jack Morris are doing games are going to be a great cure for insomnia.    Man, this is dull. 

Radio commentary and TV pictures is my preference - on the odd occasion I get pictures.

The same is true of almost all cricket matches so it must be something to do with bats and balls.

36 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Shep is so much more knowledgeable and prepared than Mario, it will be so much better this year. 

18-5 Tigers in the 7th.  Even if the starting pitching sucks I could live with this if we score 18 to 20 runs every game. 

They’re using too many runs today.  Need to save some for later this season.

• Like 1

Cameron's grand slam is a perfect example of why he needs seasoning in Toledo. What a total rally killer...jeez.

And yes, I jest.

When Canada sends its Blue Jays to Lakeland, they're not sending their best. They're sending their non-roster invitees, they're sending their non-prospects. They're bringing bums. They're bringing scrubs. And some, I assume, are good players.

2 minutes ago, RatkoVarda said:

When Canada sends its Blue Jays to Lakeland, they're not sending their best. They're sending their non-roster invitees, they're sending their non-prospects. They're bringing bums. They're bringing scrubs, And some, I assume, are good players.

Maybe they're afraid ICE will be waiting for them?

6 minutes ago, RatkoVarda said:

When Canada sends its Blue Jays to Lakeland, they're not sending their best. They're sending their non-roster invitees, they're sending their non-prospects. They're bringing bums. They're bringing scrubs, And some, I assume, are good players.

We don't send all of our criminals.  Just the rapists and murderers and drug dealers, that's who we send to  Lakeland, and all but 25 stay in the US.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RatkoVarda said:

They bring their tired, their poor, their huddled masses of wretched refuse, their teeming homeless tempest-tossed tobacco-spitting scrubs to Lakeland and they probably don’t recycle their Skoal tins properly either. 

8 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

They bring their tired, their poor, their huddled masses of wretched refuse, their teeming homeless tempest-tossed tobacco-spitting scrubs to Lakeland and they probably don’t recycle their Skoal tins properly either. 

Yeah, and Daniel Norris still couldn't get 'em out.  

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

At an early age he was tainted through his association with them and he’ll never shake it off. 

Just now, IdahoBert said:

At an early age he was tainted through his association with them and he’ll never shake it off. 

He wrestled a salmon away from a Grizzly Bear with his bare hands. Canada hasn't liked him ever since. We won't even talk about what he did to those Canadian girls, eh?

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I know Buck Farmer is out of options but does Norris have any options left?

4 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

yes

5 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Yes he has the option of a career change.

2 minutes ago, Keepleyland2 said:

In other news Jose Rameriez got carted off today. 

The central is ours for the taking!

I knew Jose Ramirez,  Jose Ramirez was a friend of mine.  Senator,  you are NO Jose Ramirez.