Keepleyland2

3/23 @1:05 Tampa Rays vs Detroit Tigers

16 hours ago, Keepleyland2 said:

4459be36628920728aebdca26d79aef8.jpg

Elijah just learned that Gordon Beckham made the team.

• Like 1

Miggy!

I like what I've seen from Christin Stewart. I think if he's the same kinda player on the MLB level, he could be in the Rookie of the Year conversation, deservedly or not. Old school types might get excited by the RBis he should have with the Killer C's hitting in front of him.

1 hour ago, Walewander said:

Miggy!

I like what I've seen from Christin Stewart. I think if he's the same kinda player on the MLB level, he could be in the Rookie of the Year conversation, deservedly or not. Old school types might get excited by the RBis he should have with the Killer C's hitting in front of him.

Stewart can get into the convo cause he will have some dingers and moon shots that get others excited. But, its gonna depend on what the uber prospects like baby Vlad and Eloy do because they come with so much more name recognition. If they come up and preform well, Stewart has no chance. 

• Like 1

JaCoby hasn't been able to keep his BA over the Mendoza line this spring. Regardless of how long he is out, his standing has to be in real jeopardy is he doesn't start to hit or at least get on base more.  Going to open the door for somebody. I can't see (or more accurate would probably weep to see) an outfield of Steward, Mahtook and Castellanos playing together very long.

19 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

JaCoby hasn't been able to keep his BA over the Mendoza line this spring. Regardless of how long he is out, his standing has to be in real jeopardy is he doesn't start to hit or at least get on base more.  Going to open the door for somebody. I can't see (or more accurate would probably weep to see) an outfield of Steward, Mahtook and Castellanos playing together very long.

Robson.

7 minutes ago, Keepleyland2 said:

Denard Span

Heather doesn't allow anyone to play on the OF grass at COPA with a cane.

24 minutes ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

This might open the door for Daz sooner, rather than later... 

No reason to rush him in a lost year. If you need one, just pick a dude off the scrap heap

• Like 1

Well, sooner means he's tearing up AAA and deserves the call-up/ chance.

I agree, no need to rush because Jacoby's out for awhile.

PS: I would love to see Daz in CF and Jacoby as a bench guy... sooner, rather than later...