Sign in to follow this  
Keepleyland2

3/11 @1:05 Detroit Tigers at Minnesota Twins

I will jump off the happiness wagon for juuuuuust a second to say that Ross is a heaping pile of dog ****. Release him already. 

21 minutes ago, thefunk said:

I will jump off the happiness wagon for juuuuuust a second to say that Ross is a heaping pile of dog ****. Release him already. 

Isn’t that what we were saying about Fiers last spring?

8 minutes ago, Tenacious D said:

Isn’t that what we were saying about Fiers last spring?

That settles it. Ross will be our best pitcher this season. 

Is this the season premiere of FSD baseball? Or are we getting a simulcast of the Twins feed?

40 minutes ago, Charles Liston said:

Yes I remember Steve Demeter, who played 3rd base for Toronto in the IL when Sparky Anderson played second.

His grandson, Derek Dietrich, recently signed a minor league deal with the Reds.

2 hours ago, Shelton said:

Is this the season premiere of FSD baseball? Or are we getting a simulcast of the Twins feed?

It’s going to be Jack Morris handling the play by play and analysis for both feeds.

I hope they only play guys with no chance of making the team this year. I don’t want the Tigers to “play their hand“ and give Minnesota a chance to prepare for the mighty wind that will flatten them like a tornado in a trailer park during the regular season. 

You can’t tell it from that lineup, but I think the Twins have a very good shot at winning the division.  They should go overpay Keuchel for 2-3 seasons.

11 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

I hope they only play guys with no chance of making the team this year. I don’t want the Tigers to “play their hand“ and give Minnesota a chance to prepare for the mighty wind that will flatten them like a tornado in a trailer park during the regular season. 

So they’re playing the real players.  None of this “nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition“ surprises. Oh well, there goes the season. 

Bases-loaded no outs Cabrera strikes out for the third out. No runs scored. I blame Ausmus. 

4 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

Bases-loaded no outs Cabrera strikes out for the third out. No runs scored. I blame Ausmus. 

We haven’t had an Internet troll brimming with unearned confidence around here for a long time. I’m trying but I’m not good at it. 

Did the clocks change with you chaps? This is in the 5th inning already so I assume we're in the weird fortnight where you're one less hour behind than usual.

So, Ross has pitched four and not hit anyone? Promising.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue Square Thing said:

Did the clocks change with you chaps? This is in the 5th inning already so I assume we're in the weird fortnight where you're one less hour behind than usual.

So, Ross has pitched four and not hit anyone? Promising.

Yes, we just did the "spring ahead" thing yesterday.

• Like 1

Tyler Ross and JaCoby Jones are auditioning for Cy Young and the MVP respectively today. 

24 minutes ago, Casimir said:

Not bad for a DH.

He had a nice catch down the RF line to end an inning too.

That's an embarrassing thing to do to a major league baseball player, which is why you should always do it to the Twins.