Sign in to follow this  
Sydney_Fife

Game 65: Bulls @ Pistons

12:10 matinee tip off time tomorrow. 

Pistons have notoriously struggled in afternoon games. Drummond in particular. So this will definitely be a test. 

Pistons -8.5

The Pistons have not swept the Bulls since 2005/2006. They’ll be going for that tomorrow. 

LaVine sits for the Bulls. They’re still battling hard. 

Brown out. GR III starts. Leuer off the bench instead of Zaza, who is hurt. 

Ellington, an emerging Kennard and a confident Reggie have completely changed their 3 point dynamic. It's gone from a major weakness to a strength. 

Defense needs to be better. They're giving up way too many open looks.

The awful woman next to me left her drink in the armrest cup holder next to me. I immediately moved it. She hasn’t been back to her seat since halftime. I hope she fell and broke something. 

Through January 31, the Pistons were the worst 3 point shooting team in the NBA. 

Since February 1, the Pistons are the best three point shooting team in the NBA

• Confused 1

Pistons blowing out the Bulls. They’re up by 23. Lighting it up from distance. 

This team went from dreadful to really fun in a hurry. They’re 12-2 in their last 14 games, with the only losses coming @ Boston and @ San Antonio. 

34-31. A 3-1 week this upcoming week and they’re a playoff lock. 

Galloway has made 12 straight threes. 

The complete 180 this team has taken over the last 14 games is nothing short of incredible. 

Brooklyn plays the Pistons like it’s game 7 of the NBA Finals

Tomorrow will be a good one. Pistons are 5-4 on zero days rest. 

Nice to see Leuer get some playing time...7 points and 3 rebounds in 18 minutes.  Meanwhile, Maker had 3 points and 1 rebound in 21 minutes.  I just think Leuer is going to give you more production on a regular basis if you are choosing between those two.  

Galloway is becoming a really important player for this team.  Nice to see him get a bump in minutes with Brown out.  I love seeing him and Kennard out there together.  

I have seen the opinion thrown around that Blake is worn down and that might be a reason for his recent struggles.  I just don't buy that and today was a good example.  If anything, he should be fresher now than earlier in the year because Andre is playing so well and doing the hard work down low.  

7 hours ago, Sydney_Fife said:

Is Chicago planning on keeping Otto? Because I’d love to deal for him this summer. 

you have to remember, this is the chicago bulls.  they thought this was a playoff team.  they are 100% keeping otto porter.

7 hours ago, Sydney_Fife said:

The complete 180 this team has taken over the last 14 games is nothing short of incredible. 

It’s up there with Moses parting the sea.