Casimir

YouTube TV

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

You Tube TV has FSD.  

They removed it (and FSOhio and SportsTime Ohio) from NW Ohio residents in March and kept the subscription rates the same.

12 hours ago, Casimir said:

They removed it (and FSOhio and SportsTime Ohio) from NW Ohio residents in March and kept the subscription rates the same.

Well that doesn't affect me, so I don't care.    

11 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Uh...... thanks for your input?

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

If there's a better representation of the attitude of the majority of Americans, I haven't seen it... LOL!  

36 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Guys, I was being sarcastic. 

It was poor execution.

YTTV and FSD have parted ways.  

Providing our members with 85+ channels requires contracts that are periodically renegotiated with content owners. Earlier this year, we negotiated an extension with Sinclair to continue carrying FOX Regional Sports Networks through the regular seasons for baseball, basketball, and hockey. Unfortunately, now the seasons are over and that extension is expiring.

Starting Thursday, October 1, 2020, FOX Regional Sports Networks will no longer be available on YouTube TV, and you will no longer have access to any previous recordings from FOX Regional Sports Networks.

This was a difficult decision made after months of negotiations. We hope that we can bring FOX RSNs back in the future. Thank you for your membership as we work to make YouTube TV the best streaming experience.

I can’t think of a single reason to watch FSD at the moment. 

Is there even a tentative start date for nba and nhl regular seasons?

I’m enjoying Hulu tv so far. It has a few annoyances but for the most part it provides the necessary access to live tv. I’m trying to decide right now if live tv is necessary. I could probably drop it at least until big ten football returns. 

35 minutes ago, Shelton said:

I can’t think of a single reason to watch FSD at the moment

YTTV clearly reached the same conclusion. Paying anything is still too much for getting nothing.

19 hours ago, Shelton said:

I can’t think of a single reason to watch FSD at the moment. 

Is there even a tentative start date for nba and nhl regular seasons?

I’m enjoying Hulu tv so far. It has a few annoyances but for the most part it provides the necessary access to live tv. I’m trying to decide right now if live tv is necessary. I could probably drop it at least until big ten football returns. 

I can't think of one either.  I looked at Hulu & Fubo yesterday and then that very thought occurred to me.

I waited on those because I thought MLB would run into a stoppage.  Although, since they are only month-to-month, I wouldn't have been out much.  But now with nothing going on on FSRs, what's the point?

18 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

YTTV clearly reached the same conclusion. Paying anything is still too much for getting nothing.

The latest rendition of YTTV & FSRs might be only temporary until those FSRs broadcast live sports.  However, a zip code like mine might still be shut out if/when there's another contract in place.  If I remember it correctly, YTTV reduced the FSRs' availability before the COVID shutdown.

11 minutes ago, Casimir said:

I can't think of one either.  I looked at Hulu & Fubo yesterday and then that very thought occurred to me.

I waited on those because I thought MLB would run into a stoppage.  Although, since they are only month-to-month, I wouldn't have been out much.  But now with nothing going on on FSRs, what's the point?

I may cancel my Hulu tv subscription. I’m trying to think of what I will use it for in the next week. I don’t care all that much about the baseball postseason or nba finals. NFL I can get via Locast. I don’t care about college football until the big ten starts back up. We’ll see.