RedRamage

MLB rule: Jim Joyce can not umpire any Galarraga game.

5 hours ago, Shelton said:

Well, it’s been about 8 years since I learned about it. Let’s revisit this again 8 years from now and see if you remember. 

Remember what? 

• Haha 1

I feel bad for Joyce, Armando tried babiping his way to a perfect game and when you do that things like that could happen. A real pitcher would've just struck the guy out and not left it up to the umps./sarcasm font

That 2010 season was weird.... I think of it as a lost season.  You had the remnants of the 2006 era team, with Guillen, Bonderman, Zumaya, and Maggs hanging on for dear life.  We couldn't find a second baseman... Guillen was a disaster there... Will Rhymes, Sizemore... remember when Johnny Damon was a Tiger?

Yet the team was in contention until a disaster of a mid-July to mid-August where they went 5-20, going from a half game up to 10 games back.  Yet they still finished exactly .500... they lost 6 of their last 7 too, after winning 8 of 9.

21 hours ago, Shelton said:

Well, it’s been about 8 years since I learned about it. Let’s revisit this again 8 years from now and see if you remember. 

Double checkmate.

image.png.99711f1e8c248b2ca1cc6da6cd27fb30.png

1 hour ago, LooseGoose said:

I hope I'm alive to see the discussion.

I hope the Tigers have had a winning season by the time of that discussion.

On 2/14/2019 at 7:15 AM, 1776 said:

There is no question the game was fixed. It doesn’t stop there. The playoff teams and WS match-up for 2019 has already been decided on. Tickets have already been printed.

And Jim Joyce never walked on the moon. It was all fake Hollywood nonsense. It was actually the start of fake news. And they expect us to believe the Earth is actually round? Please. We all know better.

I remember I had just filled up my gas tank when I turned the radio over to the tiger game in my car.  There was one out left and Dickerson was talking about the first perfect game in Tigers history and then he got excited but yelled out "He called him safe!"