six-hopper

The Patriots defense played pretty well tonight despite not having the

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:06 AM, six-hopper said:

Yep.  By giving up 30 points to the Rams, Patricia showed Belichick how to hold them to 3. 

Rams were by far the superior team.  We held them for about 3 quarters until the flood gates opened.  The game plan was working but not the horses to finish

4 hours ago, barryycomeback said:

Rams were by far the superior team.  We held them for about 3 quarters until the flood gates opened.  The game plan was working but not the horses to finish

6-hopper thread. 

Why let truth get in the way of a dramatic headline and an his own soapbox to ***** about something. 

• Like 1

It's kinda like those jokes about cross-fitters or vegetarians...

How do you know if someone posting in a Lions fan forum has "moved past" the Lions?
Don't worry... they'll tell you.

I don't blame anyone for giving up on the Lions.  They probably are the smarter ones than those of us who stay loyal.  But I seriously question anyone who has "really moved" on if they constantly post in a Lions forum or talk to Lions fans and make a point of mentioning how they aren't Lions fans anymore.

It kinda feels like that ex who has to constantly remind you how over you they are and how much better life is now without you and blah blah blah... if you're over it, great.  Why do you keep talking about it then?

1 hour ago, RedRamage said:

But I seriously question anyone who has "really moved" on if they constantly post in a Lions forum or talk to Lions fans and make a point of mentioning how they aren't Lions fans anymore.

for me, the local sport scene breaks into 2 baskets: The Tigers and Wings - teams who I root for; and the Lions and now also the Pistons, who I follow only for their amusement value but have no rooting in whether they win or lose.

5 hours ago, RedRamage said:

It's kinda like those jokes about cross-fitters or vegetarians...

How do you know if someone posting in a Lions fan forum has "moved past" the Lions?
Don't worry... they'll tell you.

Ha! Good one. 

I've seen bad teams do something both unique and clever.

In such a circumstance, why wouldn't other teams mimic such a thing?

What just now watching that clip of Belichick being interviewed by the ESPN guys. Did Chris Berman have a stroke or something? He sounds weird.