Sign in to follow this  
Casimir

Dwyane Wade and Dirk Nowitzki named All-Stars

Those two are pretty special players, so I'm good with it.

Just don't start doing it for anyone that is good and retiring. Keep it for the greats.

my favorite dwyane wade highlights:

andre ripping him twice and then wade trying to elbow him in the head cause he was mad and wade is a *****.

wade hurting his shoulder and then being taken off the court in a wheelchair while he was crying cause wade is a *****.

the refs bailing him out in the finals by calling a phantom foul on dallas that was so bad not even hubie brown could find a way to excuse it.

i hate dwyane wade.

11 hours ago, Buddha said:

my favorite dwyane wade highlights:

andre ripping him twice and then wade trying to elbow him in the head cause he was mad and wade is a *****.

wade hurting his shoulder and then being taken off the court in a wheelchair while he was crying cause wade is a *****.

the refs bailing him out in the finals by calling a phantom foul on dallas that was so bad not even hubie brown could find a way to excuse it.

i hate dwyane wade.

Back when we still had some hope for Drummond.  Funny they are down 20.  Some things never change.

I’ll never forget the wheelchair incident. To this day it’s still a running joke with me and my wife whenever someone hurts their arm. “Did they need a wheelchair?” 

Austin Daye and Charlie Villanueva in the video.  Ah, the glory days.