Sydney_Fife

Game 49: Bucks @ Pistons

Jackson looks good. Maybe he’s finding himself. That would be a deadline move in itself. 

Bruce Brown a ghastly -23 in 13 minutes

GR III with a big goose egg in all categories beside 1 steal in 12 minutes. 

Yeah, Ish and Bullock are missed. 

Pistons 21-28. They’re 3 games behind Charlotte. 

The schedules the rest of the way are much different. Pistons need to win Thursday. 

1 hour ago, Buddha said:

i was talking about your hope that stefanski will sell.  he wont.

but i understand the sentiment.  not taking a shot at you or anything.

No doubt,. I just wanted to clarify my stance. I know it's probably not going to happen, just wishful thinking on my part. Standing pat is the worst thing they could do, but here we are.

43 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Standing pat is better than burning draft picks trying to get the 8 seed this season.

this is true. either too much or too little urgency will both doom a sports owner.

1 hour ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Standing pat is better than burning draft picks trying to get the 8 seed this season.

I don't want them to buy, I want them to nuke the thing into orbit or do anything to change it up meaning clearing out some of the dead weight even if it means bringing some dead weight back.  I'd keep the 1st, Kennard and probably Ish. Everything else should be auctioned off.

Understood.  If they move trash for trash on the off chance a change of scenery or a better match of skills on a team level, I am not going to complain.

But I do not want picks moved and I have resigned myself to Drummond and/or Blake not likely being moved because the Pistons are not going to be offered back what they consider fair value.

Agreed.  It's more faint hope on my part than what I think will actually happen.

13 hours ago, Buddha said:

griii has been such a disappointment.

I don't know.  There's probably a reason he was available for cheap.

Put GRIII back on the Pacers or another competent organization, and he is a solid 15 MPG contributor.  

1 hour ago, Deleterious said:

Put GRIII back on the Pacers or another competent organization, and he is a solid 15 MPG contributor.  

there was a time not so long ago when the pistons took other team's cast offs and turned them into a championship team.

but those days are long gone.

GRIII was one of the bigger reasons why I thought the Pistons would improve this year, I actually thought he could be a valuable 3 and D guy for them.   Major disappointment thus far.